Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Article Marketing Help Needed...Please!!!

PremiumMember
zouf10
Trust:

Article Marketing Help Needed...Please!!!

Can I write just one article and submit it to all article directories, or each directory must contain different articles?
The Money is definitely in the list. At least that is what everybody thinks.
But after 3 years online I figured out that money is in the TEAM.
Check This Out www.TurboChargeYourListBuilding.com

wollowra
Trust:
Hi,
Yes they need to be separate articles.
You need to spin them so they are different versions of the same article, but reworded.
Or you can just write completely different articles for each one.

Hope that Helps.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

leader
Trust:
Hi.

In another forum I frequent one of the successful article marketers say that he will write a good researched article then submit it to EzineArticles.
After it is accepted with them, he will then submit it to others as is.

He doesn't spin them.

I haven't tried it my self but was going to this week.

Has anyone done so and had a problem??

thanks.
Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and become a slave.
www.WAPlatinum.com

wollowra
Trust:
Yep, both ways are fine.
I would suggest you do what someone else is doing and who you feel comfortable listing to.
There are no hard and fast rules with Article Marketing.
However, you may want to test both variations.
Keep in mind Google may not list the second and so on duplicate articles as high as the very first one you submit.
Some people even say duplicate content is a myth.
But again, test, test, test.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

twokad
Trust:
Hi,
If you're going to submit to Ezine definitely put it there first and wait for it to be accepted. When you submit to other article directories make sure you have the same author name as you had for Ezine or you could find Ezine remove your article.

I would suggest a wider approach with your article marketing.

Create blog accounts with blogger, wordpress, posterous, ning. Submit your articles there. Posterous is especially useful as you can use their automation feature to submit to wordpress and blogger from there, as well as twitter, facebook, delicious.

Also I have found I get a lot of traffic from stumbleupon. To get this I simply bookmark my post on my main blog at su.pr

To summarise: when I post an article to my main blog I then distribute it across a network of accounts I have set up. In this way I can dominate search results with my content by using the ranking of these authority sites. I make sure the article has a subtle link "this article comes from insert your blog.com" and in this way I get more traffic to my main blog site.

I hope this helps you in your article marketing endeavours.
Last edited by ampie g on 08 Mar 10 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: delinked url as it's only used for illustration and not an actual link

Lara @TwoKad
http://www.twokad.com

This topic was started on Dec 04, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.