Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Article Marketer - Problems with article submission

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:

Article Marketer - Problems with article submission

can anyone tell me if "article marketer" has a phone number?I just joined and i have a problem with submitting articles,when I try it says "username has invalid characters".I can see no way to change my user name or in any way edit any of my information so I am writing to them. I have written to them 6 times in 3 days and no response,Zero.That is very discouraging I must say.I joined at the recommendation of almost everyone so I cannot understand why their customer service is so poor,apparently anyway.Can anyone help me? I wrote to them again just now.thanks I need to submit some articles!!!
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
ughhh I dunno dude. If you tried over the weekend they dont answer on weekends and especially a holiday weekend. As far as your username you are probably typing it in wrong? I emailed them for a few days until I found out I was using a wrong password. Patience is key :D Good luck

Adrian,
PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
I frogot about the holiday weekend thing.As far as the username goes,I was already logged in! So how could there be anything wrong?Hopefully the next couple of days will get it straight.thanks.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Revimp,

Sounds like quite a few people are having problems with ArticleMarketer lately. I'd be pretty worried about that myself.

There is a phone number listed at the bottom of their website.

Article Marketer · 26755 Hayward Blvd. · Suite D-115 · Hayward · California · 94542 · (877) 223-7995

Whether that puts you in contact with anyone who can help you is another question. I've asked a few people and I don't know anyone who uses Article Marketer, so I can't really help you, sorry.

If that first phone number doesn't help you, try getting some action by plugging the domain into Traffic Travis's "domain whois" tool and phoning some of the numbers listed for the domain name registrant to see if they can put you in touch with someone who can help. Start kicking up a stink and you might get a response :)
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

dynaclick
Trust:
I've emailed them more than 10 times over a period of two weeks and still have not receive a reply from them. I've also tried to direct my comments/feedback to their sales, editors and support, again there was still no response.

The last email I received was after I've requested for a full refund due to unsatisfactory initial support and unstable submission system during the 2nd week when I joined. Even though they replied then, but nothing was mentioned about my request for refund.

I left some thoughts on the forums a few weeks ago rgding Article Marketer. Was hoping someone might think twice before registering.

https://www.affilorama.com/members/forum/viewtopic.php?t=317&highlight=

Clifford