Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Are Goggle Suggested Keywords good to target

curtis1974
Trust:

Are Goggle Suggested Keywords good to target

Hi, after doing a bit of keyword research I notice that Google will give you some suggested keyword at the bottom of the search results. They also give you a lot more if you click on options and so on.

I was happy for them. But when i check them in the Google keyword tool to see if there are any search results, I see most of them have none.

Should I still go ahead and write articles for these keywords? Traffic Travis give a 4 star rating for them but I don't want to waste time on these keywords if no one is using them to search.

Thanks
wollowra
Trust:
This is up to you Curtis but Mark does recommend the keywords that you are planning to target, have at least 1500 searches a month.
I have seen people make money with less but they are in very tight sub niches with alot of keyword variants.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
If there aren't many people searching for those keywords, then those keywords wouldn't convert well.

The new recommended search volume is 1000/month :)
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

curtis1974
Trust:
thanks for all your advice and opinions.

This topic was started on Dec 29, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.