Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Any Recommends For RSS Submiter???

ams01
Trust:

Any Recommends For RSS Submiter???

Hi All,

Are there any recommends for auto submiting RSS feeds? heard ok reviews on RSSbot but they were oldish postings, does it still work ok? or are there better recommends.

All advice welcome.

Regards

Alan
chettvq24
Trust:
I purchased rssbot recently but I have not used it much yet. I did put one feed through rssbot but have not seen any backlinks as a result so far but maybe it will take more time for the backlinks to show up. It will take me more time to see what sort of results I get, the trouble with incansoft products is they are not updated very often, but I got it on a half price sale, so I thought I would give it a shot. I think rsssubmit is probably a better option but it comes with a much bigger price tag.

Cheers Chett
bizbop
Trust:
RSS bot works well in my opinion. You can filter/add new rss feed sites and for how much it cost it really is a no brainer. Thanksgiving is coming up soon so I'm sure he'll be giving a discount again. So it will cost you $12.95, something like that.

Now is it the best tool? Probably not, but there is no reason to go overboard and buy all kinds of automation tools if your business cannot afford them.
ams01
Trust:
Hey thanks guys,

So what would you say is the best RSS tool bizbop? will check check out Rsssubmit Chett, see what it is all about.

Alan

This topic was started on Nov 16, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.