Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Any recommended private blog networks ?

cassie
Trust:

Any recommended private blog networks ?

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good private blog network, with aged domains, and high PR ?

Is the link value worth it if the links are eventually removed from the homepage ?

Thank you.
joshuas
Trust:
I've heard good things about BuildMyRank. They also offer a free trial.
mack45
Trust:
Hi if you try and search high page rank blog networks in Google search engine it may work there are many ways to use Google very few are taught. if you fail try asking Google forum you may learn something of great benefit I know I did .
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to [email protected]

elizar615
Trust:
yep, BuildMyRank is the best one I used so far.. they are a little (a lot) strict in the articles that you submit to them.. all articles are manually checked and approved.. No spun, all unique.

you get 1 link for every 150 word blurb.

like isaid it performs great for me.. have tried UAW, SEOLV, AMA but BMR is the best.. you can even get the URLS of those links and build links to them for more power
Feasible Business Model - Create $20/day niche website with 'money words' that are extremely easy to rank for (Web2.0 profiles, Forum Profiles and Articles for Directories is all you need in a scheduled submission! Niche Profit Shortcut is what it's called.. then repeat 10 times! (that's $200/day!) only at

http://www.nicheproftclassroom.com/ - by Adam Short.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bloggingparents.com/
-------------------------

This topic was started on Jul 25, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.