Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Angela V Edwards Method

PremiumMember
jayhurwitz
Trust:
rubanz
Trust:
They are great quality backlinks, actually!

The downside would be if you are posting all your backlinks manually, it can take a lot of time.
smuigal
Trust:
I use Angelas backlinks (outsource the labor) in my SEO. I also get Pauls, so altogether you get 150 backlinks between the two of them for erm... 30.00. Sometimes you get more duds than others, but the majority are great.

Recently, there has been a new strategy for some backlinks. You will have to first join, then a week later add the links. This of course is a royal pain in the butt, which is why I outsource the labor.

Regarding results. Because I use 3 different linkbuilding sources, plus article marketing and some software on my PC I can only estimate how good the results will be, yet, I have to add that before using Angela and Pauls backlinks I had not ever attempted to work on seriously competitive keywords. My first big SEO client was back in Oct. I was really nervous about it, but I wanted to tackel this one for a good testimonial. In three weeks the toughest keyword phrase which has 15,500,000 pages without quotes and 228,000 with quotes, went from 176, (about 17 pages) to the first page. It now sits at number 3. She of course thinks she can now do it on her own and has stopped paying me now that I got her in the number 2,3 and 4 spot for 3 different keyword phrases. >< Pretty PO'd about that one, but "live and learn" people. That's all I can say.

Anyway, I highly recommend their backlinks.

Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

PremiumMember
jayhurwitz
Trust:
Mike and Chrisi

Thanks for your responses.

I have a bit of a concern that this method is not conducive to long term link building. The approach seems to manipulate Google's algorithm.

I am sure that it has made a lot of money for many people. From what I have read in Warrior Forum,it still seems to be making money.

However, I am concerned that Google will catch up with this method soon and punish its users.

I have emailed support and asked for Mark Ling's view ofthis method.
omf1120
Trust:
Hey, can you update on whether Mark Ling has had a chance to look this over. Please let us know...Thanks
marcovandaar
Trust:
and did mark ling looked this over yet?
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey guys,

Actually, Matt Carter recommended this method to me a while back (after he learned it from Angela) and since then I've had my link building staff been building links for me for some of my affiliate sites using this method with pretty good success, particularly on less competitive keyword phrases.

I hope this helps you guys, I think that in the short to medium term it is a good method. It's always going to be hard to say if it will be as effective in the long term is as the game changes all the time but it certainly is a good extra link building method to add to your repertoire and has been beneficial for me.

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

marcovandaar
Trust:
I understand you can't look in the future to see if it keeps working long term. But is it possible when google finds out about this method, they can hurt your site by punish you because of these profile backlinks? It would be awful to see your site disappear in google. Or is that not possible?

Also do you need to ping the profile where you left a link so google can find the backlink?
bjking
Trust:
Hi there,

I wonder if anyon has used any backlinking services for their SEO? I am contemplating using either SENUKE Detonation,
Lexosoft or Trafficage. Any thoughts?

BJ
oscarkool
Trust:
The hardest part with this method is getting these links noticed by google. Most of the web2.0 type of sites get picked up by google, but the forums can go months without getting noticed. I did about 50 forum profile links a few months ago and to this day, google has only found about 5 of them.
PremiumMember
challer
Trust:
Seems to work well for me, but as Mark said, I think people who try this strategy alone are making a big mistake.

There are a few competitors for similar keywords who use this method, and I'll look at their links in yahoo site explorer and see them shoot up to #2 or 3 in google after they add 100 of these links, and then within a few days (sometimes hours!) they are back on page 2. These sites literally have NO backlinks aside from profiles.

In short, you can't make this your only type of link for sure. Google will surely eventually devalue these links and you don't want your site built entirely on these types of links to drop like a rock on slap day.
ellewong
Trust:
Hi,

Could you someone please share how long before the results are apparently?

I tried backlinking one of my sites that's sitting on Page 2 about a week+ ago.

Thanks
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
@ Challer, that is true with all back linking methods. you need to have many links from a variety of sources. these profile links, social links, blog commenting, articles on directories and web2.0 profiles are all great ways to build your site, but you have to use them all and combine them into an effective strategy.

I have a friend who works for peanuts, and sets up social profile links for me. however, these social profiles are not just a link. personally I think if all you do is join these sites for a backlink , you are just contributing to the spam around the net.

if you are going to join social sites, then you need to join the community and engage people. stop spamming the net with crap just for backlinks. think about getting customers to your site instead of giving control of your business to google. Google rankings are nice, but if your entire strategy is to focus on them, you have wasted your time online. you are leaving most of the traffic that you could be getting, and sales that could be made while you were waiting on them to deem your site worthy of their rankings
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

paulguzie
Trust:
jmpruitt wrote:@ Challer, that is true with all back linking methods. you need to have many links from a variety of sources. these profile links, social links, blog commenting, articles on directories and web2.0 profiles are all great ways to build your site, but you have to use them all and combine them into an effective strategy.

I have a friend who works for peanuts, and sets up social profile links for me. however, these social profiles are not just a link. personally I think if all you do is join these sites for a backlink , you are just contributing to the spam around the net.

if you are going to join social sites, then you need to join the community and engage people. stop spamming the net with crap just for backlinks. think about getting customers to your site instead of giving control of your business to google. Google rankings are nice, but if your entire strategy is to focus on them, you have wasted your time online. you are leaving most of the traffic that you could be getting, and sales that could be made while you were waiting on them to deem your site worthy of their rankings

Excellent points. Many folks are just wanting back link after back link and wondering why they can't make a sale. You can have a gazallion back links but if your offer, services or products are crappy...these links will not matter.
Paul Guzman
GuzmansGreenhouse.com

This topic was started on Feb 20, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.