Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

24 hours first page of Google with no backlinks.

jcdean
Trust:

24 hours first page of Google with no backlinks.

Hi,

I am doing something that is finally starting to pay off. Thought I would share with my friends.

I have been building little "Sniper Sites" that Google and Yahoo just seem to love. I build them in about 10 minutes. I have several dozen of them and they all make me a little money every day.

couple examples

Collectibleknife.net
usmcknife.com

Yesterday I banged together nazistamps.com and it is on the first page of google 24 hours later with no backlinks. I have no doubt it will be the first or second organic listing on Yahoo and MSN in a few days.

Granted my best sites makes just shy of $1.00US a day but remember after some practice you can build one in ten minutes.

First I use Micro Niche Finder to find good key words that have the exact domain available in .com .net or .org

When I check out the compition on Traffic Travis. Forget about the number of competeing sites or number of monthly searches on Google. If it is over a thousand searches and Traffic Travis says relitively easy or easy I go for it.

The sites I am building are Word press sites. (Many of your will reconize Mark's template)
I use an ebay affiliate plug-in called Wordbay, wich populates my site with ebay auction listings in real time.

With in a few minutes I have a site full of content.

The Ebay affiliate program pays per click. The better your traffic the more they pay you for click. (Read about this on the Ebay affiliate program blog)

Now, you also need to add and know how to use the all-in-one SEO plug-in and a site map gererater plug-in

I know what allot of you are thinking. I have a site full of duplicate content that Google Hates. All I can say is my sites tend to climb higher and none have been falling in the past two months since I started this. I think the duplicate content thing is a myth myself personally. The key word in the domain trumps origanal content anyway.

The most important things are to find products on Ebay that sell like crazy. Find an exact keyword match domain (made easy by Micro Niche Finder) and get a thumbs up from Traffic Travis.

I would also like to mention the power of the long tail keyword; each and every Ebay post on my site is itself a long tail key word, from which half my traffic comes from.

Anyway I have just started with this and if this thread generates interest I will keep making posts about my progress

I hope this helps someone out. I have been trying to find the magic formula to kill my Day Job over night for years. I have spent thousands on every secret system that came down the pike. Making these sites that make 30 cents to a buck a day won't kill my day job by next week but I am on track to kill my day job in a couple of years.

Sorry I know my spelling sucks, I am on a friends P.C. with no Fire Fox to check my spelling.

Love you guys.
J.C.
Respect,
JC Dean

semantics
Trust:
I think thats bloody awesome! I know you are on your way to giving your job the boot!
slvrsrfr
Trust:
Nice work JC. Whatever works I say. If you can get a site to make about a buck a day that's really good in my books.

Just do a hundred of them and you're golden. And that shouldn't take longer than about 100 days.

Please keep everyone posted on your successes and any struggles or hiccups you come across.

Cheers,

Jason
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
While this isn't the kind of strategy we'd usually recommend... I'd be interested in seeing the results from this over the long term.

Keep us posted!
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

wollowra
Trust:
Hi JC,
Good on you.
I think your post points out that sometimes you just have to get in there and try things.
What works for some will not work for others etc..
Always good to test things.
I have a friend here in Melbourne that has a site that makes just $8 a day.
I told an acquaintance about this and you know what he said?
"Oh why bother do all that for $8 you might as well get a job"
Well that little $8 a day makes my friend $3000 a year.
That is his car registrations and a nice holiday for a few days away.
But he is reinvesting it back into his sites, so it will multiply over time.

JC, Duplicate content is only a real issue if it is 1. On your own site or 2. If you duplicate the content then it will just be deindexed and the site with the original content on it will rank in the Search (IMO).
It will be interesting to see what Google does with your pages in a few months time.
New sites get indexed, but then the algorithm kicks in and they can drop down.
Due to the type of sites you are putting up.

Just out of interest, you are getting traffic on URL name recognition alone, how many visits do you get a day?
10/10 for getting in there and taking some action dude.
Keep us informed anyway.

Kind Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

jcdean
Trust:
wollowra wrote:Hi JC,
Just out of interest, you are getting traffic on URL name recognition alone, how many visits do you get a day?
10/10 for getting in there and taking some action dude.
Keep us informed anyway.

Kind Regards
Troy

Some sites get a couple dozen or so hits a day, some two or three.
According to my C panel stats half the traffic is coming from variations of the key word and some from long tail versions.

Usmcknife[dot]com for example recieves traffic from USMC kbar knife, USMC pocket knife, USMC fighting knife and so one.
Respect,
JC Dean

digiblue
Trust:
Nice work JC!

I am curious to know if you have experimented with datafeeds, rss feeds, auto youtube videos etc? Do you just set these sniper sites up and then forget about them?

I am asking because I am about to start experimenting with auto blogs which are a mixture of unique content, data feeds and rss feeds. I will mainly be focused on Amazon physical products and CJ for this test.

Keep me posted with your results!

Alex
winning
Trust:
Hi JC,

Your sites look good.

FYI there is a typo on your Collectible site

FTC message ...some "buy" should be "by"

Here is a tip I use on all my pages.

Copy all the text off each page and paste it into a word doc that way any typo’s get picked up by the spell checker.

Cheers
jcdean
Trust:
digiblue wrote:Nice work JC!

I am curious to know if you have experimented with datafeeds, rss feeds, auto youtube videos etc? Do you just set these sniper sites up and then forget about them?

I am asking because I am about to start experimenting with auto blogs which are a mixture of unique content, data feeds and rss feeds. I will mainly be focused on Amazon physical products and CJ for this test.

Keep me posted with your results!

Alex

I only use the Wordbay Plugin so far. I haven't experimented with anything else. Hope you will keep me posted, on your experimentations.

The most important thing is to have a exact match key word in your Domain. Since I started bulding these little super targeted micro niche sites I have even notice parked domains on the first page of google above the fold.

I think you will do well.

My first couple I used to build links but I now I don't bother. My sites seem to climb higher in google over time without doing anything to them, so I "set and forget"

I have a therory about this; I think the way a visitor acts on you site can help or hurt your SEO. If they stay awhile or click off it helps in the long run. If they hit the back button or start a new search it gives a negative effect to your SEO standing with the big G. That my theory any way, if it sounds crazy it's becuase of lead in the drinking water whene I was a kid, sorry.
Last edited by jcdean on 19 Apr 10 7:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Respect,
JC Dean

jcdean
Trust:
winning wrote:Hi JC,

Your sites look good.

FYI there is a typo on your Collectible site

FTC message ...some "buy" should be "by"

Here is a tip I use on all my pages.

Copy all the text off each page and paste it into a word doc that way any typo’s get picked up by the spell checker.

Cheers

Thanks i will fix it. I use Firefox browser when building sites but it only catches spelling not grammar.
Respect,
JC Dean

james2013
Trust:
Hi everyone,

I'm totally new to affiliate marketing. I've recently been studying the googlesniper course by George Brown. I plan on building highly targeted keyword sniper sites as well. I have a domain name and host. Do I need 1 paid domain/host per niche or product? If I do need to fork out $20/month for each domain/host that would seem to be expensive. I'm trying to figure out if it's doable with subdomains or addon domains since these are unlimited on my account.

Thanks,

James
james2013
Trust:
I like your site JC. From what I understand google loves youtube videos since they own youtube.com. Linking a related video from youtube.com or making your own, such as you giving instructions on properly sharpening a ka-bar, for instance, is supposed to get you up in the page rankings as well.
jcdean
Trust:
James2013 wrote:I like your site JC. From what I understand google loves youtube videos since they own youtube.com. Linking a related video from youtube.com or making your own, such as you giving instructions on properly sharpening a ka-bar, for instance, is supposed to get you up in the page rankings as well.

Thanks,

I have kinda moved past the ebay affiliate program and am working on sniper sites for clickbank products. I have added youtube to these. You are probably right does help.

Really kinda exited about a new domain I just found. affiliateprojectx.org. Affiliateprojectx is an oldie but still gets plenty of searches daily. I plan to do what ever it takes to get this one on the top of the serps even if I have to do what I hate most; build back-links. Yuck. Worth the trouble cuz the sales page is killer, and converts well.

I highly recommend Goggle Sniper by George Brown, if the thought of building sniper sites appeals to you. I bought it when it was a WSO on the Warrior Forum, and never looked back. It is a clickbank product now. The upsells are not worth the extra money though.

Well back to reading affiliate product x so I and wright about it.
Respect,
JC Dean

james2013
Trust:
JC maybe you can answer my question about domains. Are you purchasing new domains for every product or niche? I'm having some problems with wordp ress and using a subdomain. I'm still trying to post my first page. Not much support from George Brown though. I think he made his product then abandoned the Niche forum he created and I don't get any input from their support as of yet.
troskell
Trust:
HI - I have the google sniper product too and have built a few sites, the trouble I found is that the niche you pick has to be very narrow in general - so if it turns out that keyword is not a buyer word or google keyword tool results are inaccurate (as they were for me) you are stuffed.

For instance I built a site with an estimate in google keywords of approx 80 searches a day (a little lower that the 100 recommended). It got to google number one pretty quickly but I only get about 2 visitors a day instead of what I would expect of about 30. As it is at number one and the subject is so narrow there is not a lot you can do with it. I think the Affilioblueprint may be more work but also more likely to succeed unless you are very lucky and manage to fing a very high search low competition buyer keyword. Where I think the google sniper site would work well is for reviews of a single product a this would need to be very narrow - however if you picked a competitive niche you would still need to backlink.
jcdean
Trust:
James2013 wrote:JC maybe you can answer my question about domains. Are you purchasing new domains for every product or niche? I'm having some problems with wordp ress and using a subdomain. I'm still trying to post my first page. Not much support from George Brown though. I think he made his product then abandoned the Niche forum he created and I don't get any input from their support as of yet.

for a Google sniper site you need a new domain for every niche.. The domain name must have the exact phrase in it or even better be the exact search phrase you are targeting. Keep messing with it untill Traffic Travis rates you an A+.
Respect,
JC Dean

jcdean
Trust:
TRoskell wrote:HI - I have the google sniper product too and have built a few sites, the trouble I found is that the niche you pick has to be very narrow in general - so if it turns out that keyword is not a buyer word or google keyword tool results are inaccurate (as they were for me) you are stuffed.

For instance I built a site with an estimate in google keywords of approx 80 searches a day (a little lower that the 100 recommended). It got to google number one pretty quickly but I only get about 2 visitors a day instead of what I would expect of about 30. As it is at number one and the subject is so narrow there is not a lot you can do with it. I think the Affilioblueprint may be more work but also more likely to succeed unless you are very lucky and manage to fing a very high search low competition buyer keyword. Where I think the google sniper site would work well is for reviews of a single product a this would need to be very narrow - however if you picked a competitive niche you would still need to backlink.

I have found by using plenty of long tail and LSI keywords in my blogs I get more traffic than I first expected to get from the searchers typing in the long tails.

Conversions are my problem, I think you hit the nail on the head about reviews for individual products. I think that if you have someone searching for a product by name and is ready to buy, and you can convience them that you actually used the product and benifited from it, the blue bars will start showing up on the clickbank account. I have a good feeling about afiliateprojectx.org. will let you guys know how it goes.
Respect,
JC Dean

nilehadwards
Trust:
Thanks JC for nice information. Keep sharing your knowledge with us!
jcdean
Trust:
Kinda exited by a domain I just registered.
adwordsebook.org

The PPC guys are paying over four bucks for the top spot.

If my buddy Traffic Travis is right, I am going to get these clicks free in a week or two. Oh, 1600 searches per month, (not to bad.)

Just thought my friends in the Sniper thread would be happy for me.

Peace
Respect,
JC Dean

volkan
Trust:
So no traffic/ranking loss for the long tail keywords because of the Mayday update?

source : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ6CtBmaIQM
shiva-yogi
Trust:
Did you get this idea from Auto Content Cash? That was a pretty popular program.

Micro Niche Finder works like a charm. I've gotten on the first page of google with this method, buying keyword domains, the problem is, that there isn't high monthly traffic/global. But then again my move is for the longterm investment, because I won't be making any money until a year or two from now, but it may be BIG money when the time comes.
jcdean
Trust:
Just an update.

I kinda forgot about these sites for awhile, becuase I am trying to do the same thing with clickbank stuff. I logged into my ebay partner account the other day and found between my 7 sites I was makeing about twenty dollars a day.

Three of the sites have worked them self up to number 1 on the big G. 5 of the seven have worked their way to the first page above the fold.

For example Google USMC knife you will see my site USMC[dot]com is number one.

How cool is that?

really exited about a domain I just purchased . attractawoman[dot]org. I recently purcahse Mark's Affiliate Jet Pack. Together with Dateing jet Pack and a sniper domain I think it could easially be a $100.00 a day site rather soon.

Wish me luck.
Respect,
JC Dean

This topic was started on Apr 18, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.