Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Spinning Articles: Which program does it best?

neokanobi
Trust:

Spinning Articles: Which program does it best?

Hello

I'm pretty new with the Affilorama world but I heard a lot about Spinning Article software that helps you created different articles out of the original article that you wrote. My question is based in your experiences which ones do you recommend for me to check it out and why ?

IF there is one program that Mark and the Affilo team prefer I would also be interested in knowing which one is.

Thanks for your assistance and time.

Neo
Last edited by michellerana on 01 Mar 10 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: improve title

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Neo,
There is no good all in one software that will take a 300 word article and you press a button and hey presto, you have a spun article.
There are some good spinners.. but it still requires you to manually check it for spin uniqueness and quality.
The software you may have heard about is software that takes your spun articles that you have HAND WRITTEN and it will choose the different variations for you automatically. But you still need to provide the different variations.
The software mark uses is Article Marketing Automation or Unique Article Wizard.
You can get an outsourcer to do the spinning for you, for eg: Elance or Craigslist.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

neokanobi
Trust:
Troy,

Thanks for your feedback.and I will check the software that you mentioned below.

Neo

wollowra wrote:Hi Neo,
There is no good software that will take a 300 word article and you press a button and hey presto, you have a spun article.
The software you may have heard about is software that takes your spun articles that you have HAND WRITTEN and it will choose the different variations for you automatically. But you still need to provide the different variations.
The software mark uses is Article Marketing Automation or Unique Article Wizard.
You can get an outsourcer to do the spinning for you, for eg: Elance or Craigslist.

Regards
Troy
mortalengine
Trust:
Hi

I have been involved in beta testing new spinning software
It is best to look at this
It is an exceptional program
Easy to use and saves me an enormous amount of time and frustration
I have just put up a small note on my blog about it

Hi Willowra this a press button selection system where you can add the synonyms etc there or add your own and you do not have to type in brackets and bars
And yes the developer asked me to be an affiliate but at present it is still free in testing until February
mack45
Trust:
Hi I just watched most of the video and this tool is going to be great I have the Magic article rewriter and it is very much the same and I am affiliating it but this may take over. The products both work the same but the Magic Article Submitter works well to . I wonder what the cost is going to be.
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to [email protected]

PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
Hi I have a solution to this... go to http://www.jetspinner.com, this is the software that was part of the stompernet system, the software is a free version which was originally paid, you can setup your article spin it within jetspinner and you can make 1,20,30,40,50 + spun versions from 1 article talk about amazing... Link removed by moderator
mortalengine
Trust:
Hi
Just an update
I think it will be about $47 a year
This is desktop application that will be constantly updated

I have jetspinner also but it pales in comparison sorry elogic0007
joypackard
Trust:
I have tried The best spinner and it quite nice compared to the ones I've used before
wollowra
Trust:
Yes, I have tested the best spinner software and it is quite good in my opinion.
I have seen a few but I think the best spinner is the best one I have tested.
Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

kjhosein
Trust:
Ah, you know how they say you learn something new every day? Well I just learned about a few new article spinner apps! Thanks guys.

Now I'll throw in 1 more that I pretty much liked enough to buy: Magic Article Rewriter. $47 last time I checked.

Cheers,

_KJH
tbrim20
Trust:
I use The Best Spinner and it's good.

Is it going to help you completely spin an article in 20 minutes?... nope but nothing will.

It just makes it a little easier to interface with.
www.RookietoRich.com
Get My Free Method to making some Fast Cash and Kickstart your Internet Marketing Business today.

dahlgreninc
Trust:
Anyone Tested Rapid Rewriter? Can't Deside between Rapid and The Best Spinner.
rickling
Trust:
Hello I know this maybe a weird request but need someone to tell what I have to do here in plain text?
thanks
Rick.
----------------
For ARTICLE SPINNING we require all article to be written in the format used by ??. This format is: {|} and supports nested spinning, down to many levels. We highly recommend that you use this software, as it will save you a whole bunch of time, since it has the most powerful THESAURUS online, which makes finding synonyms a real BREEZE.

We require QUALITY rather than QUANTITY and check that the Meaning and Grammar is 100%. It is IMPERATIVE that once the articles have been written that writers SPIN the content a few times, and CHECK that the article READS WELL. We also check all articles through Copyscape.com as well as DupeCop.com.

**************************************************************************************

SPIN REQUIREMENTS - THE 4 MAIN ELEMENTS

PRECIS/SUMMARY
=============

50 - 65 words

Rewrite each sentence 3 times
{Original sentence|Rewritten sentence-1|Rewrittensentence-2|Rewritten sentence-3}

Do word spinning with synonyms in each sentence
{original word/phrase|its synonym1|its synonym2|its synonym3}

NB: You can do Word OR Phrase synonym spinning and try and get at least 2 synonyms per WORD OR PHRASE.

ARTICLE TITLE
===========

Write 5 Titles - max 100 characters per title - Main Keyword MUST be included in the title.
EACH title MUST be on a new line.
Keyword MUST be at start of Title in 2 of the 5 titles

Rewrite each title 1 times
{Original title|Rewritten title-1}

Do word/phrase spinning with synonyms in each title

NB: You can do Word OR Phrase synonym spinning and try and get at least 2 synonyms per WORD OR PHRASE.

MAIN ARTICLE
===========

Step – 1 : Write one original 450+ words article

Step – 2 : Rewrite each paragraph ONCE

{Originalpara|Rewrittenpara-1}

Step – 3 : Rewrite THREE times each sentence of the Originalpara, Rewrittenpara-1

{Original sentence|Rewritten sentence-1|Rewrittensentence-2|Rewritten sentence-3}

Step-4 : Do WORD / PHRASE spinning with synonyms in each sentence

NB: You can do Word OR Phrase synonym spinning and try and get at least 2 synonyms per WORD OR PHRASE, ideally 3 synonyms.

FINALLY - 2 x SHORT KEYWORD PARAS
=============================

1) Please make 2 short Paras, similar to the EXAMPLE shown below, but with MORE synonym variations.
2) In each Para replace KEYWORD with the targeted keyword and in 2nd Para replace www.Domain Name.co.uk with the correct Domain Name.

EXAMPLE:

{To find out|To discover|To uncover|To get} {all the information|all the details|everything|almost everything} {you need|you will need|you may need} to {know|understand|be aware of|be familiar with} {when|if} {purchasing|buying|investing in|selecting|picking} keyword {visit|go to =>|check out|take a look at} KEYWORD.

{To learn|To find out|If you would like to understand} {more about|much more about|a little more about|more details on| more info on} horse wear {take a trip over to|go to|visit =>|check out|look at|just go to =>|have a look at} {KEYWORD|www.Domain Name.co.uk|this site}

==================================================================================

WE PROVIDE YOU WITH ...

1) The KEYWORD that the article is to be written about.

2) The PREP SHEETS that contain two LINKS with the relevant ANCHOR TEXT VARIATIONS for the Keyword Anchor Text Links. Each Prep Sheet is named with the Keyword and the Domain it is targeting.

YOU PROVIDE US WITH ...

The RAW SPUN TEXT that we can enter into '????' software and then output as required.
When all the elements of the article are completed, please put them into one TEXT document, separated by their various HEADINGS:

TIITLES
5 spun titles

PRECIS /SUMMARY
50 - 65 Word Spun Article Summary

MAIN ARTICLE
450 to 500 Word Main Spun Article

SHORT KEYWORD PARAS
2 x Short Keyword Paras
--------------------------------------
Help I have half an idea but he wants me to write an article once done spin it and when spun show the difference version syntax yeh?
Rick.
Newsletter on MLM and its FREE sent twice a week get onboard www.rickling.com/Index2.htm

rickling
Trust:
Further to my earlier comments on Article spinning and the best spinner is the one. I still do believe in writing your article yourself then spinning it, then putting it in a spinner once you have all synonyms corrected then it can be spu to your heart content. For more tips and articles like this pics and video check you out this in my twice weekly newletter Link removed by moderator
Rick Ling
Newsletter on MLM and its FREE sent twice a week get onboard www.rickling.com/Index2.htm

careybaird
Trust:
I am using bestspinner. It did give me good quality and result. I can recommend that software.
www.FreshStoreBuilder.com
The Most Advanced Amazon Associate Tool
Make $$$$ from Amazon with SEO Friendly Stores - only $97 - 30 day Money back guarantee

unit
Trust:
I use the bestspinner, they are always adding new features it's great, I can spin 200 unique articles out of one 600 word article in about 20 min.
Discover the inside secrets of winning the lottery at www.masterluck.com

f5mtadas
Trust:
Neokanobi wrote:Hello

I'm pretty new with the Affilorama world but I heard a lot about Spinning Article software that helps you created different articles out of the original article that you wrote. My question is based in your experiences which ones do you recommend for me to check it out and why ?

IF there is one program that Mark and the Affilo team prefer I would also be interested in knowing which one is.

Thanks for your assistance and time.

Neo

I think best spin article software is "the best spinner"

I think the soft works great and need to use for your market
17 Years Of Daily Payouts Worldwide!
Others Do Not Even Come Close!
Can $5 Earn UNLIMITED income for LIFE?
http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport3/?id=f5mtadas

luckylook3
Trust:
Neo,

i tired lots of spinners and the best way is to do it yourself, it is just that the results are very poor and you just cant read these articles they make no sense...

so i suggest that you will spin them by yourself, or hire a freelance.
danielabeier
Trust:
I dont think you can beat "The best spinner" it is darn right awesome. It takes a few articles to get the hang (actually slows you down at first) but after that it ups the anty!
http://Socialbarrel.com - Get The Latest Social Media News.

transformers3toys
Trust:
Best Spinner is what I use and I think it is good. I too have been looking for a good article spinner and have used many and I have settled for Best Spinner. It has a 7 day trial for $7 and then $77 per year.
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
Wow! This is an old thread. I think it was this thread that I found over a year ago that got me to stop spinning articles manually and use The Best Spinner.

I beta tested it before it went live in Jan / Feb 2010 and it was awesome! I still use it and it definitely gets the job done :)
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

bizbop
Trust:
Another TBS recommendation from me as well. It really is the best!! Great product with user base synonyms that is constantly updated. The product itself is constantly updated and the support is good. Can't ask for more. :)
cecille.l
Trust:
The Best Spinner comes highly recommended. It can generate up to 250 spun versions of an article. This is can help you save a lot of time and energy coming up with new content for your websites or article submissions. Still, before posting or submitting your article, give it a thorough look and make sure that the spun article is unique from the original and comprehensible.
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

fastnobull
Trust:
I agree with Miss Cecille L, the Best Spinner is one of the stronger competitors. It has a good anti-piracy system in place, so you can be ensured that you'll only get the real deal when you purchase it anywhere.

My favorite feature is the Replace Words (sorry I forget the exact title). Basically, it takes care of the article for you. A lot faster than other rewriters I've tried.
ray48021
Trust:
Well, I use Spin Article Pro-this allows you to spin the articles and come out pretty decent! , Article Tool Chest you can create your own alternative phrases, it lays out the format you put your own words in-somewhat manual, And Rays Article Spinner Software

There are 3 options this software allows you to select one or all 3 choices.

Swap articles
: this allows you to interchange content from one article to another. So it will just pick up a few sentences or paragraph to build up a new one.

Replace Synonyms:
The software has a built in database of thousands of synonyms. If selecting this feature, you will allow the software to automatically substitute words with synonyms. You will also be able to set a % of change to the content.

Insert Custom Text:
This part allows you to enter multiple text and paragraphs that will be randomly entered at the top, middle and bottom of the articles.

So these are just some I use!!!
Learn How To Defend Yourself and Stay Fit At The Same Time
http://martialartsandnutrition.weebly.com/my-blog.html

Read Articles Why It is important to combine physical fitness with a proper diet http://martialartsandnutrition.blogspot.com/

f5mtadas
Trust:
wollowra wrote:Yes, I have tested the best spinner software and it is quite good in my opinion.
I have seen a few but I think the best spinner is the best one I have tested.
Regards
Troy

Sure the best spinner is the best at the moment I think, but
I think when google will change them algorythm the software
can be just worthless.

Tadas
17 Years Of Daily Payouts Worldwide!
Others Do Not Even Come Close!
Can $5 Earn UNLIMITED income for LIFE?
http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport3/?id=f5mtadas

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Tadas,
Mark teaches that you should always try to write original content first for your main site.
If you do not want to do this then you can rewrite someone else's content in your own words so it is all original wording and then put that on your site and then you can spin it a few times to add to other article directories, forums or newsletters.
But again, original content is the best way to go and offers greater value to the visitor.

Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

michael12
Trust:
SpinnerChief Is the software that i use..
This is free tool !
0.01$ HostGator Coupon Code :ONEMONTH4FREE
http://tinyurl.com/1PennyWebHosting

bahamabaz
Trust:
The Best Spinner hands down.
PR 4 Web Directory www.arxiugavin.com
Working from home with www.inetworking.co
Chihuahua Problems? www.training-chihuahua.com
Guys are you having trouble getting a date? www.rightmoves.co
Summer is coming,lose those pounds. www.lookgood.co
Need a good Wholesaler? www.internetwholesale.co
Get the grill out ! www.bbqs.co

aditd
Trust:
I don't recommend this at all. Is like in here
If you have 1$ and you have 1$ and we change them each has 1$ still.
If you had a system and I had one ... and we change each has 2!
So don't try to say the same thing in different words ... try to say different things.
http://www.couponsitescript.com - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

http://www.codecoupondiscount.com - Coupon Site Script in Action

easyrider
Trust:
I have used the free Jetspinner and found it to be quite good. It took a while to spin the articles, but I was very happy with the results. It was close to impossible to detect any spinning. My concern with The Best Spinner and others like it is that they give you a whole lot of synonyms and if you don't choose from them carefully you will end up with a very unnaturally sounding article.
Greg

chris72
Trust:
I bought Magic Article Rewriter a couple of years ago and still use it regularly.....

It is not so much about the spin tool, but about the spin that you do. I never use automated synonym spinners now, but rewrite paragraphs and sentences manually. It is the only way to make sure that the quality of the content that you are putting out remains 100% readable no matter how many versions you get.

I don't recommend this at all. Is like in here
If you have 1$ and you have 1$ and we change them each has 1$ still.
If you had a system and I had one ... and we change each has 2!
So don't try to say the same thing in different words ... try to say different things.

Aditd - in a perfect world you would be right. But when an article is spun properly you might still have one article but it is a shinier version of the article and a way to give you the most leverage from your ideas and knowledge.

Spinning is not a new thing and it is not an internet marketing thing. Most offline publications eventually run out of new stuff to say, so they just rehash old information in new ways - or spin the knowledge that they have.
Kick-Butt Writing Services http://rachaelmcnaught.com

Outstanding Quality PLR Packs http://niche-plr-products.com

Learn to be a Digital Writer http://thedigitalwriter.net/

jetpackbuilder
Trust:
Spinner Chief works great and it's free.

http://www.spinnerchief.com/

Steve
Put your Jetpacks on steroids!

FREE Affilojetpack tips and tricks www.affilojetpackbuilder.com/affilojetpack-builder-tips/

Taking too much valuable time? Outsource it! www.AffiloJetpackBuilder.com

Jetpacks looking blah? Kick them up! www.AffiloJetpackBuilder.com/kick-up-my-jetpacks/

PremiumMember
sirmatts
Trust:
These Days. Spinner chief is most likely the best spinning software on the planet open to the general public.... I own the Elite version and its a killer software. None of the other spinner softwares comes even close to spinner chief paid versions its just that people do only know about one software when it comes to spinning...

And the free version is as good as TBS.... the only thing you probably could complain about is the interface might not be as slick as TBS 3 beta version....
Best thing ever since sliced bread! Seriously this spinner is 20 Years ahead of TheBestSpinner. Get a Massive 70% Launch Discount ->http://www.inwrk.info/realbestspinner

evilla.drazen
Trust:
Hey Neo,

Choosing which article spinning tool to use depends on some factors. You can try out TheBestSpinner (TBS) tool which you can buy at $77 a year, or try it for one week for just $7. This is perhaps what most article writers use. Also, like what SirMatts said, Spinner Chief is also widely used and has a free version. In fact, that's what I have been using when writing articles, as well as TBS.

Not to mention, Affilorama also has it's own article spinning tool which is certainly very effective, but it is only available for Premium members. If you wish, you can try out as a Premium member for just $1, 1 week trial. For more information on the benefits you get as a Premium member, aside from getting to use an article spinning tool, you can check out this link: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

Thanks.
datacolhelpen
Trust:
I also like TheBestSpinner most. I even added TheBestSpinner API as plugin for my Datacol Visual Parser. Now I can create parser of any website, which will automatically rewrite content through TheBestSpinner API and publish rewritten unique content to WordPress, Livejournal, Blogspot.
PremiumMember
sirmatts
Trust:
Seriously there is a new best spinner in town ,And its in my Sig :).
Best thing ever since sliced bread! Seriously this spinner is 20 Years ahead of TheBestSpinner. Get a Massive 70% Launch Discount ->http://www.inwrk.info/realbestspinner

seogorilla
Trust:
Spinning articles is a big waste of time, not to mention getting slapped by the Google Zoo.

Anyone who is serious about making a living with affiliate marketing will want to stick to using white hat methods only.

I suggest you try a Content Curator Software like this one http://affiliatebuys.com/pageone-curator.php. It will enable you to create articles just as fast and they will be looked upon favorably by the search engines.
Last edited by seogorilla on 24 Jul 12 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anil
Trust:
I would recommend checking out the content professor, they have a free and paid version. Always found it good for spinning articles.
blaircraig18
Trust:
i have been used but as per my information Ez rewriter is the best to spin the acticle...
2d Animation in Pakistan

This topic was started on Jan 15, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.