Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

where is the keyword finder tool in traffic Travis 4?

el_kraken
Trust:

where is the keyword finder tool in traffic Travis 4?

Hi, im studying the affilorama lessons and i'm now in the "How to do keyword Research", it mentions here a keyword finder tool and a Keyword Sorter tool wich i can´t find in my Pro ver. of traffic travis 4, i´m i missing something or it changed it´s name? thanks for your support.
here is the page:
https://www.affilorama.com/market-resear ... d-research
toprecruit
Trust:
Hey,

You can find the keyword research tool in the "Research" tab of Traffic Travis. You need to have a valid Adwords account added to TT in order for it to work :)
Liked my answer? Dont forget to vote thumbs up ;)

el_kraken
Trust:
Thanks for your reply i think i found it, it´s just that it looks different from this one:

obviously the pic must be from an earlier TT ver.
Thanks again
toprecruit
Trust:
Hey,

Yes, it is from version 3 which the owners of TT don't update anymore. What you can do in TT v4 is exporting the data into a csv file and then bring it in a good order/chose your keywords from there :)
Liked my answer? Dont forget to vote thumbs up ;)

This topic was started on May 22, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.