Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

What is the good Social Platform for getting much traffic?

davidmull
Trust:

What is the good Social Platform for getting much traffic?

Where I can find a lot of traffic for my website? Is there any Best Social Media Platform for this?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
honestly, it depends on your niche. you can find almost any niche on any social platform, and find the people there interested in your topic. build a community around your topic and make promoting your website a natural part of sharing with that community. I have done ok using Facebook and YouTube. to use these, take content from your site, repurpose it into social posts and videos and share them with like minded commmunity.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
I agree with @jmpruitt. It will depend on your niche and where your target market is. It is best to have a go of the different platforms available to you and experiment which platform works well in terms of traffic and also conversion.
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! https://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: https://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

ronaldandrson
Trust:
On social media, you have to use visuals to drive traffic to your website. One of the best avenues for visuals continues to be Instagram. With more than 80 million photos and videos shared each day, there's a lot of competition.
veeprhomarketing
Trust:
Facebook, YouTube, Twitter & Instagram will always be leading platforms for promoting your products & services whichever industry vertical you be in.
thotoosron
Trust:
Facebook and Instagram, but it depends on your niche and target traffic.
amfan250
Trust:
Now a day's Youtube is going to be more popular. You can go with them.
Would you like to meet Anthony Morrison in person? Follow Anthony on Twitter and find out how!

letetagheeyxw
Trust:
Through reaching more people with your content and getting them to click on your links, you are driving more traffic to your site. The best way to do this is by getting your current audience to share your content with their networks. So, if you want to push more social media traffic, you need to make it easy for your blog readers to share your posts on social media.
bracknelson
Trust:
In today's era, Youth is more likely to use Instagram and smart business holders are taking advantage of this positivity. Instagram has become a hub of organic traffic for a website.
sharmagautam2909
Trust:
You have to decide on the type of content you want to share and how much time you are spending on that before choosing the social media platform.

Use all social media platforms instead of any single..
1.Facebook groups related to your niche, post your links in group and drive traffic
2.Twitter: use hashtag related to your post and follow people who are interested
3.Pinterest great platform to drive traffic
4. Youtube
You can try various forms of SEO Off Page Optimization to get traffic..
glamsaves
Trust:
I agree, totally depends on your niche. However Ive done all using just pinterest & instagram. However, Godaddy advised, as well as others..twitter! I dont use twitter but ive spoken with many others who agree.
davidmull
Trust:
sharmagautam2909 wrote:You have to decide on the type of content you want to share and how much time you are spending on that before choosing the social media platform.

Use all social media platforms instead of any single..
1.Facebook groups related to your niche, post your links in group and drive traffic
2.Twitter: use hashtag related to your post and follow people who are interested
3.Pinterest great platform to drive traffic
4. Youtube
You can try various forms of SEO Off Page Optimization to get traffic..

This is a good answer for me. Thank you
sheatislejndio
Trust:
With over two billion monthly users, Facebook is the most popular social media platform on the world. That's almost a third of the global population! More than 65 million companies use Facebook Pages, and over six million advertisers regularly promote their businesses on Facebook, making it a very secure bet if you wish to have a social media presence.
louisebuckner
Trust:
Some Facebook. Instagram definitely needs to be on this list! Facebook has more audience than other social networks. so, Facebook is the best network to drive traffic to our website.
sarahboyer
Trust:
Honestly, You already get a lot of good answers. SO just follow them.
Social Media Agency 100% focused social media advertising & marketing firm https://sociallyin.com/.

Read our recent blog post - Unlocking Viral Marketing: Strategies for Explosive Growth : https://blog.sociallyin.com/tiktok-live

janefrankel
Trust:
davidmull wrote:Where I can find a lot of traffic for my website? Is there any Best Social Media Platform for this?

When you want to get more traffic from social media make sure that your content is absolutely top-notch for your audience. Forget terrible constant promote instead you have to need mostly helpful and casual promotion. There are a lot of social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and so on. Thanks, regards
sebaskopernik
Trust:
First of all Facebook, then Instagram, Youtube (influencer traffic), maybe some messengers such as Telegram, Viber, etc. Also, keep eye on fast-growing TicTok and Pinterest.
P.S. Google ads are always relevant too)
shibannichakraborthy32
Trust:
Social media marketing is becoming more and more prominent when it comes to driving traffic and conversions to your site. The following social media networks will play an important role for you-:
1. Facebook
2. Twitter
3. Instagram
4. Pinterest
5. Stumbleupon
6. Tumblr
7. Google+
8. Linkedin
9. Mix
davidmull
Trust:
Thank you all. I think I get my best answer from you.
burkejeffrey813
Trust:
Some Facebook. Instagram definitely needs to be on this list! Facebook have more audience than other social networks. so, Facebook is the best network to drive traffic to our website.
louisebuckner
Trust:
sebaskopernik wrote:First of all Facebook, then Instagram, Youtube (influencer traffic), maybe some messengers such as Telegram, Viber, etc. Also, keep eye on fast-growing TicTok and Pinterest.
P.S. Google ads are always relevant too)

One question, What about Twitter marketing?
burkejeffrey813
Trust:
LinkedIn – 917 million visitors a month.
Twitter – 3.62 billion visitors a month.
YouTube – 22.77 billion visitors a month.
Pinterest – 722 million visitors a month.
Instagram – 2.86 billion visitors a month
phyllisgibbs
Trust:
Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumbler, Snapchat, and so on.

Best of luck
kathleenrowan
Trust:
62 percent responded that Facebook brought in the most traffic to their website. 22 percent said that their site received the most traffic from Twitter. 10 percent picked LinkedIn as the top traffic-driving social network for their website. 6 percent found success in getting social traffic from Pinterest.
butlerchristina88
Trust:
It all comes down to how many followers one has who are active on social media, but Instagram and Twitter are fantastic places to start, followed by Facebook.
agamagelv
Trust:
It depends on your niche and what countries you are going to work with and your niche. People from different countries use different social media: if you want to work with the USA and Europe, you may use Facebook, however, if you want to work with China, then you'd better use wechat, as facebook is blocked there.
sarahboyer
Trust:
shibannichakraborthy32 wrote:Social media marketing is becoming more and more prominent when it comes to driving traffic and conversions to your site. The following social media networks will play an important role for you-:
1. Facebook
2. Twitter
3. Instagram
4. Pinterest
5. Stumbleupon
6. Tumblr
7. Google+
8. Linkedin
9. Mix

You are showing a lot of social channel names. But you don't dedicate a good platform. If you dedicate this then it will be a good answer.
Social Media Agency 100% focused social media advertising & marketing firm https://sociallyin.com/.

Read our recent blog post - Unlocking Viral Marketing: Strategies for Explosive Growth : https://blog.sociallyin.com/tiktok-live

robertcoble
Trust:
davidmull wrote:Where I can find a lot of traffic for my website? Is there any Best Social Media Platform for this?

There is no point in driving a lot of traffic to your social site unless that proper use of them.
55 Epic Call To Action Examples | Increase Results Today

untheri
Trust:
It depends on your niche and your skills. If you can shoot good videos, then the most obvious platform would be youtube or tiktok. It also depends on the region of your target audience. Like, if you want to promote your product to Chinese customers, then you'd better use wechat except for facebook, as it is blocked there.
buysocio
Trust:
it depends on your topic. in my experience Reddit is one of the most good platform for getting traffic. If by some how your Reddit post go in trending, then your servers may go down...
Pseb.ac.in login at https://www-pseb-ac.in

ethelglover
Trust:

Somehow depends on the business strategies. However, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn are most common.
johnphil0720
Trust:
Even if social media won’t directly help your organic search rankings. But regularly posting engaging content that attracts lots of traffic, shares, likes, and comments all helps you increase your reach, visibility, and linking potential.

So which social networks have the highest potential to drive traffic to your website, honestly, it depends on your niche.
You can find almost any niche on any social platform, and find the people interested in your product or services. build a community and make promote your content.

We have conducted a survey on this and found that:
=> 62 percent favored Facebook
=> 22 percent favored Twitter.
=> 10 percent favored LinkedIn.
=> 6 percent favored Pinterest.
theauslayrixq
Trust:
If you're doing guest posting then try Kallisto.io. You can easily find good sites there with quality backlinks which will bring you more traffic.
sekneshgqme
Trust:
theauslayrixq wrote:If you're doing guest posting then try Kallisto.io. You can easily find good sites there with quality backlinks which will bring you more traffic.

Hi, I am planning to purchase guest post links on Kallisto. Because I hear many good things about this site and I want to try it. Your comment convinces me more to get my backlinks there. Thank you.
swordseeker
Trust:
It depends on your niche and your positioning. Some products or services have more fans in facebook, others in instagram or linkedin. You'd better analyse promotional campaigns of the companies which are close to your business and see where they post their commercial.
neneausnlljj
Trust:
I'm not sure if social media can bring you enough traffic. If you want to get more traffic, write quality content and promote it through guest posting. You can get high-quality backlinks by doing that. You can use a guest post marketplace like Kallistol.io to find guest posting opportunities.
smartscraper
Trust:
This question doesn't have specific answer. But I suggest you to study what your competitors are doing! Which platform they use and which works well for them! It'll give you rough idea of what to do and how to do it.
Web Scraping Service: https://rentechdigital.com/smartscraper
Download List of Business/Store Location Report

charles.gumbley
Trust:
There are a bunch of them really, depending on your specific needs and requirements. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok even if your targeted audience is located there.
neneausnlljj
Trust:
I am not sure if Kallisto.io can be considered a social platform. But the site is a great resource if you want to boost your site's traffic. You can find high-quality backlinks there.
nowhajayn
Trust:
neneausnlljj wrote:I am not sure if Kallisto.io can be considered a social platform. But the site is a great resource if you want to boost your site's traffic. You can find high-quality backlinks there.

I consider Kalisto an SEO tool because of how it makes it easier for me to get quality backlinks.
mezitaxe
Trust:
I believe that it depends on your niche and your target audience. In most of the cases facebook does very good at attracting the traffic, however, there can be some pecularities and details which can change the whole thing.
lisloughwhnhdtp
Trust:
neneausnlljj wrote:I'm not sure if social media can bring you enough traffic. If you want to get more traffic, write quality content and promote it through guest posting. You can get high-quality backlinks by doing that. You can use a guest post marketplace like Kallistol.io to find guest posting opportunities.

Hi, I am planning to purchase guest post links on Kallisto. But I'm not sure if I can get backlinks there for my niche. My niche is specifically about watches.
gamerseocom
Trust:
It all depends on the target audience. The same social networks will not work in all cases.
wilsonann87
Trust:
Hi, I am planning to purchase guest post links on Kallisto. But I'm not sure if I can get backlinks there for my niche. My niche is specifically about watches.[/quote]

Yes, you can find backlinks for your niche there. What's great about Kallisto is that they have listings for different niches.
louiseking23
Trust:
Yes, you can find backlinks for your niche there. What's great about Kallisto is that they have listings for different niches.[/quote]

Hi wilsonann87, do you sell on Kallisto?
smartscraper
Trust:
First, find which platform is used most by your targeted audience, and start posting there to get better conversion/leads.
Web Scraping Service: https://rentechdigital.com/smartscraper
Download List of Business/Store Location Report

soleseriouss
Trust:
Facebook & Instagram is the best for us as per our needs.
Buy Sneakers & Streetwear Online @ Sole Seriouss https://soleseriouss.com/

This topic was started on Feb 23, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.