Joined: 09 Nov 20
19 Feb 21 3:42 am
Hi, here is my approach to research your audience.
1. Determine your niche market
2. Use Facebook audience insight to determine the age, gender, and audience size of your niche on Facebook
3. Perform observation check on the specific niche forum, Facebook group, and competitor blog (comment section). You will get an idea of the customer avatar of your audience better like their interest, pain, gain, and problem. You can create a survey form also from Google and request them to fill the survey.
4. You can also research your audience's on Google by checking on Google trends. If the trend is evergreen with a sideways graph or uptrend. It means your audience actively seeking information on Google also.
5. If you use the Facebook ads manager feature on ad placement. You can turn on Instagram ad placement only vs Facebook ad placement only to compare your niche's audience size. You will get the information where is the largest audience size of your niche whether on Facebook or Instagram
I hope it helps you give an idea to perform audience research. :)