Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

what topics?

albertbc
Trust:

what topics?

Hi,

This might sound a little silly, but after watching much of the videos on research & interviews. I'm still neither here or there wondering what kind of topics would be best for me to start off with. Got it short listed down to

- losing weight naturally with green tea(my actual experience)
- saving our forests(we need them more than they need us)
- European soccer, UEFA Champ league & Cup
- Animal Shelters?

All suggestions are welcome! Thanks!
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
The first thing I would do is see if there is a market that is willing to pay for information on the topic I had in mind - or else you're just building a hobby site not a business one.

Google your keywords and see if there are any adwords ads displayed in your results. If there are, what are they selling? No advertisers means there probably no money to be made at least not without alot of effort.

My guess is you'll find a market with the green tea diet, people are alwasy looking for ways to lose weight. Are there any affiliate programs for products that you used for your diet?

PC
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Just like promo said, do the research to make sure.

Weight loss is a huge industry and there are tons of good products to promote. As for saving forests, I can't see there being many products, although you might be able to make some cash off adsense. But the only way to find out is by research :)

If you need a hand just let us know.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
I would drop the tree idea.... you won't make much selling a book on how to save the forest... unless there is a massive market I have not found :lol:

freekeywords.wordtracker.com

^^^ Go there and do searches and get a feel for the amount being searched.
albertbc
Trust:
Thanks alot guys, I'll do some more research then.

adrian wrote:I would drop the tree idea.... you won't make much selling a book on how to save the forest... unless there is a massive market I have not found :lol:

freekeywords.wordtracker.com

^^^ Go there and do searches and get a feel for the amount being searched.
superaff
Trust:
for your first site, go for weight loss with green tea. Good my wife drink litre of Green tea... I encourage her to do do!

Make a great site, unique, a blog, and you should make money.
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

albertbc
Trust:
Its encouraging to hear that , I might just do it after a little more research though. Thanks again!

superaff wrote:for your first site, go for weight loss with green tea. Good my wife drink litre of Green tea... I encourage her to do do!

PremiumMember
rcubed
Trust:
Hi,

Besides promoting affiliate programs, you may also want to consider making money with Adsense or other contextual advertising programs. Any of the topics you listed could possibly work with Adsense. Just don't create spammy "Made For Adsense" (MFA) sites, but write quality original articles.

Actually, the saving trees topic is a great one to build an Adsense site around. I have a related site and the Adsense clicks are fairly juicy.

Rich
superaff
Trust:
I hope to see your site a big success soon!

albertbc wrote:Its encouraging to hear that , I might just do it after a little more research though. Thanks again!

superaff wrote:for your first site, go for weight loss with green tea. Good my wife drink litre of Green tea... I encourage her to do do!

Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html