Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

What is the best tactic for affiliates

clubeglobal
Trust:

What is the best tactic for affiliates

Hello friends,

I would like a review of these two tactics which is the best tactic to promote affiliate products.

1) Create a Landing Pages about a specific product with a field similar to the original with a registration form with name and email address of the visitor and redirect that page to the merchant's sales page as well as follow up with e-mail marketing.

2) Create a web site and provide various articles with valuable information and create a page with a review of several products in the same niche, each with my affiliate link to promote as well as an application form for tracking and email marketing.

Which of these two techniques shows are most effective, what advantages and disadvantages that you may refer to my choice?

What is the best technique for working with PPC and SEO?

Thank you.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Both are effective, and it is like comparing apples and oranges, which one do you like better?
you can use landing pages for ppc, or as part of a funnel from a blog or email list as well. I have used them effectively both ways.

If you are going for SEO traffic, you want a site with lots of good articles and helping people,

the best strategy is to do a combination of both. have a good article site with a lot of informative articles, and landing pages targeted to buying traffic, and driving both free and paid traffic to the landing pages.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

sonitin
Trust:
I;ll say start with #1 and move consistently towards #2. Rest has been said by James
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

clubeglobal
Trust:
Hello friends,

Thank you for your time in answering my questions.

My idea is to choose a niche and work with two tactics.

The first approach - Within the chosen niche finding a great product to promote using AdWords Landing Pages with PPC, and receive visitors and redirect to the merchant's website sales, but rather capture the e-mail address and name of the visitor to action e-mail marketing.

The second strategy - is to create a website in wordpress and submit many articles with relevant keywords and create a page with a review of five products in the same niche including the product that I promote, all products with my affiliate link so I can work WITH SEO on this website and will have two fronts of action for the same product.

First Landing Pages with PPC ADWORDS.

The second website with over a pre-sale ultiliza SEO with content relevant keywords and review of products and showing the same product for sale.
clubeglobal
Trust:
What is the view from you regarding these tactics to promote?

It can work, I think so and what do you think?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
your plan is very basic. i f you know how to do all that, basically that is what the AFfiloblueprint program teaches to do.

Now, the thing is, you have several landing pages, and it is not recommended that you use google to begin. they aremore expensive, and not very noob friendly.

however, there are a lot of details into each aspect that you have to know to do it right. PPC is very tricky and if you do it wrong, you can easily blow through several thousand dollars very quickly. however, it is a good way to get leads and sales into your funnel.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started

clubeglobal
Trust:
Hello James,

Thank you for your attention!

I think I'll start with a website on wordpress with a review of 5 products from just one niche, seo work through articles with keywords and test results for a few months and when I estuvo safe using ppc I'm going to implement few.

Thanks for the tips.

Success.

Ricardo Vieira.
elj
Trust:
Been going through the forum, interesting information, new to this and find lots of the terminology confussing, does it get easier? feels like I'm learning a different language.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hi Elj,

I understand how you feel. it does get easier as you go. the best thing to do is start doing things to build your first site. you will start to understand things better, and you will learn more by doing than you do by reading how to do it.

i read a lot about IM before I ever started building my first website. I learned more in 2 weeks building my site than reading countless threads and ebooks on how to do it.

PremiumMember
doryharvey
Trust:
I found that exact process to be so true even though Im always reading and learning new "stuff" all the time, I learnt so much more by doing it hands on. The more I do the more I understand, Im even starting to surprise myself at what I do know !!
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Yes, you'll only find out how much you know once you start doing your site. Most people don’t succeed because they don’t apply what they have learnt and take action.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

careybaird
Trust:
Of course, every one here is providing great advices especially to the newbies. Do not be confused with terms that seem unfamiliar. Try to apply your learning and be successful.
www.FreshStoreBuilder.com
The Most Advanced Amazon Associate Tool
Make $$$$ from Amazon with SEO Friendly Stores - only $97 - 30 day Money back guarantee

This topic was started on Aug 01, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.