Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

What happens if there is no offer for my niche?

semantics
Trust:

What happens if there is no offer for my niche?

I have a bit of a problem. I tried and failed in internet marketing for the last year - its taken me a year to amass $25 on adsense and I've made about $15.00 with CPA.

I have found a Facebook niche that is bringing me 200-400 visitors per day, so now I finally have traffic. The next problem I am faced with is now how to convert it into $$. There are no products on clickbank yet and I have CPA accounts with maxbounty and CPA lead, neither have any offers related to the niche.

The traffic is going to a blogspot.com blog that I set up last week (Wednesday 14 April) and I have set up a ning network site too (it has taken me only 4 days to get 52 members to join up). The members have sent invites to over 250 of their friends and I feel like this is going to get big.

I only found this niche last week and already I feel like I am missing out on lost revenue. I don't want my visitors to see blatant irrelevant affiliate offers, that could push people away - so what should I do?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
slvrsrfr
Trust:
Go back to AdSense and then develop your own product. That's probably the best route and most lucrative... developing your own product.

You could also try eBay ads and Amazon perhaps. The other thing to consider is if there aren't any products out there, that might tell you that it isn't a buying niche.
semantics
Trust:
digiblue
Trust:
If there is demand and no one is fulfilling that demand then create a product. Check out Marks webinar "Autopilot Website Riches Webinar" on the Affilorama Website, the guys on it are killing it with products they build very quickly.

Great webinar and good for inspiration too.

But definitely get in there and make something happen! Good luck..
semantics
Trust:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally found the answer!!!!

I wrote a bit about the topic, put it in an ebook and uploaded it to sharecash.org and now i have made $17.60 after 6 days! I know its only a little bit, but I have finally found out how to make it work for myself!!

My traffic isn't coming from google, so once I get up there in the google serps i'll probably make ten times that!

Thanks so much! I am so excited now!
semantics
Trust:
Just an update on this, I finished a new ebook about 2 days ago and I already sold my first copy for $17!

As well, as that - my other book has bought me in $50 (US) from sharecash downloads over the past month - so I am very happy.

My next step is to sell my book on clickbank! Which I am just so excited about.

I just want to let others out there know that you will make money online - it just depends on how long you keep trying and it really depends on the niche that you choose! (something that i think needs to be emphasized). Don't go into heavily saturated niches because you just end up struggling, when you can go into a niche with a brand new keyword phrase and dominate. Take the time to research your niche!

Hope this will help someone out!

This topic was started on Apr 19, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.