Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Traffic Travis SEO analysis: difficulty rating

bobdobbs
Trust:

Traffic Travis SEO analysis: difficulty rating

Hi guys.

I've just got a question about Traffic Travis. In particular the displayed information under "SEO analysis".

If I understand correctly, the 'difficulty rating' is supposed to be a reflection of how difficult it should be to gain a high position in search engine results pages. Is this correct?

Is there any written documentation for TT ?

Thanks.
faradina
Trust:
Yes, the SEO Analysis module of Traffic Travis indicates how easy or difficult it is to rank for a certain SEO phrase.

There are only the help videos which you can access from within the software.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
The difficulty rating tells you how easy it would be to rank first for the keyword. We recommend that you use keywords with a difficulty rating of 4 or 5 in at least 80% of your keyword phrases.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

bobdobbs
Trust:
When you say "rank first", do you mean "achieve the first result on the first page of google"?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
yes, that is exactly what it means.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

mark schaaf
Trust:
is this something that is in the pro version of T T because I don't see in on mine, I sure wish there was somewhere that told what the columns on each T T page means,
Mark

faradina
Trust:
Hi Mark,

SEO Analysis is available regardless of whether you have the free or the professional edition. The difficulty rating is displayed right after the "Save Report" button after you run an analysis.

In SEO Analysis, if you hover your mouse over the column titles, it will tell you what they are.

For the other modules, the column titles are pretty much explain themselves.

This topic was started on Dec 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.