Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Replacing Keywords within your articles?

angelo1
Trust:

Replacing Keywords within your articles?

Hello, so I have created a website with 20+ articles, and its been published online for a couple of months.

My question is if its ok to remove the keywords within my existing articles and replace them with potentially better keywords?

So essentially, they are the same articles, but with different keywords throughout them.

Does Google look down upon this?

Thanks guys!!!
angelo1
Trust:
Hello again, does anyone know the answer to this? Any feedback would be super helpful! Thanks again.
wollowra
Trust:
Basically, you can do this without a problem... but the main thing is where is your site ranked?
You may be ranking high for a page with certain keywords and if you change them, then
the page ranking may change and instead of being on page 1 you will be on page 10.
So be aware if you do this, your site may or will go down in the search engine rankings before it gets better again.

hope that helps.
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

angelo1
Trust:
You the man! Thanks!

This topic was started on Jul 29, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.