Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

PPV ads more info

mark schaaf
Trust:

PPV ads more info

Thanks for the info I got from everyone from my last question but i would like some more opinions. I was thinking about putting some wording with some arrows pointing to the company banners for the products i am selling on my site with click here to book flights or whatever the topic may be on that page, I am also planning on putting links in my pages text saying something like to you can click here to book whatever it is or click the banner to the right. Does this sound like good options, I am a little worried about the 1st thing i mentioned because I think my site looks good and uncluttered and don't want to make it look cheap with click here kind of stuff. what does everyone think, thanks Mark
Mark

faradina
Trust:
You can use calls to action other than click here. Examples below:

Find out more about <topic/product>

Take care of <problem/issue> now

Book your <flight/room/etc.> now
ligz
Trust:
It won't look cheap as long as those clicks look sensible. :)
link removed by moderator
http://www.philwebservices.wordpress.com

Offer wide range of services.

service
Trust:
does google look down on the phrase "click here" as inserted links on banner photos?
should i not use "click here", but other words?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
You need to use anchor text with your keywords that you want to rank for when you create links, not "click here!" unless "Click HERE" is the keyword that you are trying to rank for.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

This topic was started on Jan 20, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.