Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Need a topic to get started - any ideas?

dietljus
Trust:

Need a topic to get started - any ideas?

My dillema is getting a page started. I don't know what topic to get into...
Could I make profit from a fish forum? I would really like to start one, but I don't see to much in clickbank :(

Some of my interests:
tropical fish
motorcycles
Vehicles
Computers
camping

I think I just need a kick in the right direction haha, then I'd be able to focus on that project. But I've been stumped as of yet in what to start with.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
You can make any market profitable if you know what you are doing.. why are you interested in making a fish forum per say? Something like reefcentral?
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Just like Adrian said, if you approach it in the right manner, you can make it profitable. Perhaps starting a forum first isn't the best way to do this, but there are other ways.

I'm pretty sure there is an ebook on tropical fish and I believe I know the owner, but I'm not 100% sure if it's ready yet.

Have you watched all the videos yet? Theres a lot of information to digest.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

dietljus
Trust:
I have not watched all the video's yet :( I was hoping to get something running as I went through them. Perhaps that is not such a good idea. I will continue going through the vids.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
It might be, but you will have a better idea as you go through all the videos.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

elmo033057
Trust:
Dietljus,

Here was a clip of advice that one of my affilobuds gave me awhile back, and it worked:

1. Make a list of 10-15 websites you think would be fun and profitable running.
2. Come up with a list of keywords (25 for each one) that you think people would use to look up each website.

If you do this, I can tell you from experience that you you should be able to use Wordtracker to find at least 6 niche websites within the requirements I told you about earlier (at least 1,000 clicks for overture (should be at least 3,000 for google) and a competition of 1 -3 million.

Hope this helps!

God Bless and Flame-On!!!

ELMO :mrgreen:
Mark Ellis a.k.a. "ELMO" Owner Ellistrations http://www.ellistrations.com

jordan
Trust:
Hey im new here, just saying hi!
tyring to digest all this great info on this wicked site

helllo!

:idea:
PremiumMember
chatyak86