Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Keywords research - my keywords have no search count

tep
Trust:

Keywords research - my keywords have no search count

Hi there.

I just bought the Affiloblueprint course. I am quite new to Internet marketing and now I need some help.

I am following Mark on his videos, still I am on week one. I have found a niche that I think is quite hot and a brand new one. I made my research on Clickbank and it meets Mark's criteria, there are affiliates selling products in this niche, the gravity of the top selling product is approx 220 and there are 3 or 4 other products with gravity between 40 and 60. So, obviously, people are making sales.

When I go to Google with my keywords list none of the keywords have a search count, still I know my keywords are relative for that niche.

The products that I am about to promote were released in October and November. Is it possible that this niche is so new that Google has no records of the searches or should I find another niche.
Last edited by michellerana on 08 Dec 09 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Dare,
Welcome to Affilorama,
Even if a niche is new on clickbank.. it doesn't mean that there will be no one searching for it over the years.
For Ex: Just say a new clickbank product cam out about how to build a widget..lol
It may be a new product on clickbank, but I am sure people would have been searching for it for a number of years now.

Are you searching on Google for the U.S? or just in your country.
Also, some niches are very small, a niche within a niche and that could be why there are no keywords associated with it.
They could also be longtail keywords or phrases, instead of just single words.
Hard to tell without knowing the Niche.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

tep
Trust:
Hi Troy.

Thank you for your answer.

I am doing my keywords research in the Google keywords tool and the results are tailored to English, US.

In fact this is a computer game that was just released and since it didn't exist, no one was seeking information about it. I know that currently 33 million people are playing the game on Facebook and therefore I find it rather strange no one is searching using related keywords.

Is it possible that since the game is brand new, Google keywords tool has not enough information about related searches? I bet there are at least thousands of people searching for related information. And when I start typing "farmv" in my Google search box, Google comes up with 10 suggestions that are highly relative.
wollowra
Trust:
I would certainly do some further research.
Use the tools that are available to you in Affilorama premium area.

Happy Hunting.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

This topic was started on Dec 05, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.