Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Is there anyone who looks over "How we are doing so far?"

blackbearpaw
Trust:

Is there anyone who looks over "How we are doing so far?"

Good evening fellow ABer's,

So I've been working through the lessons and just completed WEEK 1. Done the research and came up with 1 main affiliate product, 4 others and 30+ keywords. Ran the keywords through Google Keyword Tool and Traffic Travis Pro. My question is "Is there someone or coach that can have a look over of my work and see how I am doing so far....I'd like to keep on track with affilioblueprint.

thank you,
blackbearpaw (Stephen W.)
carlmasure
Trust:
Hey bearpaw,

Just keep following the lessons step by step. I like to build my site as I watch the videos by pushing pause and play a lot.There's also the .pdf lesson notes to help you. If you get stuck, go to the AB forums and post your questions. Once you get a site up that is monetized with a decent number of articles, ask the AB staff to do a site review. They are very helpful.

Best,
Carl
blackbearpaw
Trust:
Ok, thank you Carl. I shall continue with my lessons. Have a good weekend...

Stephen W (blackbearpaw)
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hey Stephen,

I agree with Carl. Just take the lessons one at a time. however, if you want some additional help, or want someone to look at what you have so far, pm me and I will see if I can help you out.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

This topic was started on Oct 15, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.