Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Is 'satellite tv for the computer' a good niche?

technickul
Trust:

Is 'satellite tv for the computer' a good niche?

Greetings!

First off I would like to say this site is great and has a lot of useful information, its great! From the post I have read the people on this site are very generous and willing to help.

Secondly I would like to know if the satellite tv for the computer is a good niche. I believe it meets the requirements that a lot of people have been talking about for clickbank.

Thanks,
Nick
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
The only question is whether or not it is legal. I'm pretty sure it is ok, but I'm not a lawyer so can't tell for 100% sure. Clickbank removed all it's movie download and dvd copying sites, but felt that this was ok, so I'm guessing that it will be fine.
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

technickul
Trust:
I believe this doesn't have to do with burning anything, its some type of software you install on your computer I believe. But other than that you think its a good niche, putting legality aside? I'll look into whether or not it is, I wouldn't want to if it was illegal. Thanks!
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I searched for "Satellite TV on PC" and found that there are a lot of negative feedback on these products. It would better not to recommend products that could be a scam or have a possibility of being banned in the future.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

technickul
Trust:
ok thank you michelle! I will keep looking, I definitely don't want something that is negative or possibly a scam.
ivanbavel
Trust:
Yes Michelle you are right. A friend of my had a review site on that and
he got problems with Google Adwords. He needed to cancel the whole campaign..
so should choose another niche/program.

BTW If you are looking for a program which you can be affiliate for (good niche), I can suggest:

*LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR*
Last edited by michellerana on 08 Jan 10 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: remove link

technickul
Trust:
I don't understand whats the niche and the lead part I don't get also?
redlotus
Trust:
Are you thinking of doing PPC? Because I'm pretty sure it's a niche that Google hugely frowns upon. If you are just getting started you down want to get slapped down straight away. There are so many great niches out there... I'd look for something else. Just my 2 cents. Or pennies. Or whatever currency you use ; ) Good luck getting going!
technickul
Trust:
Thanks I appreciate it! The first time someone said that there was a possibility of being illegal I didn't think twice. Thanks again!

This topic was started on Jan 06, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.