Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

How to install an amazon widget

chants
Trust:

How to install an amazon widget

Hi

I seem to understand that if I affiliate with amazon.com I can link to an exact page with an exact image by means of a widget. Is this correct ?

My question... what exactly is a widget and how exactly do I install it on my WP blog. I am a newbie.

Thanks a lot in advance

Chantelle
thel.online.ph
Trust:
Hi,

Widget is a tool where you can add, remove or arrange your blog sidebar. You can find widget on your wordpress dashboard under appearance.

Hope that helps.
jcdean
Trust:
you can see an example of an Amazon widget on one of my sites usmcknife [dot] com

it is really rather easy to install on word press.

You just follow the instructions on amazon and copy the HTML snippit given.

You can paste this HTML into a blog post (Make sure you are in the HTML view of the post.)

You can also paste them into a WP text widget.

You can build a widget with several items or just one item. really simple to do following the instructions at Amazon.

You can send me a PM if you have trouble, I do rather well with amazon and eBay using exact match domains and widgets.
Respect,
JC Dean

1vers0n
Trust:
Hi this topic is also interesting for me. I build a micro adsense niche site using the Niche Profit Classroom of Adam Short. I also get some revenues from google adsense since the site ranks in the top 10 of the google serps.

I just tried to put a amazon widget with some items (sports apparel) on the site, but nothing was shown?!

Someone with any suggestions which widget to use and how to place it on my site?

Thank you in advance!
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Can you tell me what widget you have installed?

You could use either the Carousel Widget or the Slideshow Widget to display your chosen products.

Can you also tell me what theme you are using? I suggest that you contact the theme developer or Niche profit Classroom support to check if the widget is compatible with your theme.

All the best!
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

This topic was started on Sep 27, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.