Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

How to improve my article writing site?

jessicaturner
Trust:

How to improve my article writing site?

Please tell me, How to improve my article writing site?
roxieharvey
Trust:
8 Tips to help Improve Article Writing Skills

Start up. “The fewer words you use, the better.” ...
Write Early in the morning. This is something like interesting. ...
Be a Good Reader. ...
Be Simple. ...
Complete your articles in various stages. ...
Write in a Distraction Free Location. ...
Go smoothly. ...
Research well before Writing.
Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
Hi,

Improve where? Content-wise? SEO? Traffic and conversion?

Please specify so we can further provide you with specific answers as well.
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! https://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: https://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

techradius
Trust:
Content is always been a major part of marketing. Whether represented visually or graphically, it always makes a big impact when marketed the right way. Grab our hand let us do this job to turn your business into a Brand.
You need to specify some points in your articles.
1. Words Limit up to 600 to 700
2. Describe Subtitle also
3. Author Bio
4. use points rather than paragraphs
5. Specify Summary of the Article
ishasinha1305
Trust:
Hi,

There are several ways to improve your article writing website.
First of all, make sure the content on your website is engaging and SEO optimized. There is a vast pool of content writing agencies solely working on helping with content eg., Godot Media, Narrato.io
Their writers have extensive experience in creating high quality, well-researched, and SEO optimized content.

Maybe a small trial order could be a good way to test the waters.
merlenenms
Trust:
Content wise, writing is initially done and created to be an outlet of a writer’s mind. But today, it has already shifted its identity. It is no longer just a personal habit or hobby, but is also a business endeavor. There are many factors to consider in order to create a good content which boils down to the question of “Why do you write?”. There are at least three reasons why people do blogging or create articles:

Personal Reason
A number of personal bloggers write for themselves. They wanted a place where they can put and compile their thoughts, ideas, and personal accounts. Basically, it all depends on personal preference and style. There’s really no actual rules, just some community ethical rules to abide with. For some, they create their own websites for such, but some create for guest blogging sites which have their own rules to be followed. Usually, personal blogging reflects the identity of the writer himself.

For a target audience
Some writers write to send a message to target readers. They wanted someone to be able to read their work. It can be a specific age bracket, societal group, or people in a particular field.

When this is the reason for blogging, good content is the topics that are attractive to the target market. Know their interests and the things they are passionate about. Write about it, and surely the writer will be successful in sending his thoughts to his audience. Keeping up with what they would most probably wanted to read will keep a writer successful in his endeavor.

Business/client needs
Usually, these are the hired writers by a particular company to create content for them. In such circumstances, writers must be able to embody the client’s identity in their work. It is helpful to study the identity and image the company is trying to show its market, then apply it to the article.

When it comes to topics, it is usually a given topic and style to be followed. Or for some there is a given general topic and the writer is to decide for the specifics. Whatever topic is chosen, the main goal is for their target readers to be able to read it.

Proper market research will give you the content that will surely attract readers, thus more people visiting your website.
thesmmconsultant
Trust:
"The fewer words you use, the greater ."
Write Early in the morning. This is something like interesting.
Be a Good Reader.
Be Straightforward.
Total your articles in a variety of stages.
Write at a Distraction Free Location.
Go smoothly.
Research nicely before Writing.
stephaniewilliams
Trust:
Start up.
"The fewer words you use, the greater ." This is something like interesting.
Be a Good Reader.
Be Simple.
Total your articles in a variety of stages.
Write in a Distraction Free Location.
Go smoothly.
Research nicely before Writing.
wisokyrusty
Trust:
Write quality content
Keep it simple
Read other's content
Write regularly

These few points can help you to improve your article site.
timhunt7475
Trust:
But, what are the things you want to improve? Is it related to development or layout design.
monicageller3691
Trust:
Research deep on the topic.
Include keywords in the title and LSI keywords in the content.
Use points-wise content instead of writing long and boring paragraphs.
Include images or videos in your articles for a better user experience.
mor.dov
Trust:
i can say a lot about it but i will send you the link where you can read all my thoughts ,i hope it will help you !
https://www.shoutmeloud.com/improve-art ... kills.html
traceyglen
Trust:
Start up.
Write Early in the morning.
Be a Good Reader.
Be Simple.
Complete your articles in various stages.
Go smoothly.
Professional social media management company can spot trends, as well as new ways to help your business succeed online. Fint out how >> https://www.sociallyin.com/

roxieharvey
Trust:
8 Tips to help Improve Article Writing Skills
Start up. “The fewer words you use, the better.” Yes, you read it right.

Write Early in the morning.
Be a Good Reader.
Be Simple.
Complete your articles in various stages.
Go smoothly.
oliviajames573
Trust:
you should focus on many points to improve your article writing site. write on differents and valuable topics which helpful for peoples, write with fresh skills, write in the morning time and with a relaxed mind, use 1,2 keywords no more.
No.1 remote spying solution for android, Mac & Windows https://www.theonespy.com

mark schaaf
Trust:
I have found for me the best way to write is to pic my subject and just write the article. I don't worry about how long it is or where I put my ideas of what I am writing about. I normally end up with far more words then I need for the article although I worry about word count as who ever knows what Google wants or considers what word count is enough. When I started everyone said 500 to 600 was the perfect word count, then it want up to 800 then I read a google article saying they liked long informative articles between 1000 and 1200. The confusing part about that is in the past year I have seen many home pages that show up on page 1 position 1 with no article at all just a photo. Anyhow after the article is done I just keep editing it and moving things around the article til I like the flow of the article. If I read it and it seems to technical I change the wording as I don't want my readers to not understand what I am saying or have to look up words, no one wants to feel stupid when reading anything so I always write for the main stream. I also don't put in punctuation til the final draft and I don't bother with in here. My theory is put what you really think is best for the article with the best information and explain in the most simple terms for everyone to understand. If your objective is to teach better writing you have to assume they meaning your readers know nothing so teach the basics and work you way through to advanced writing.
Mark

b8agency
Trust:
roxieharvey wrote:8 Tips to help Improve Article Writing Skills

Start up. “The fewer words you use, the better.” ...
Write Early in the morning. This is something like interesting. ...
Be a Good Reader. ...
Be Simple. ...
Go smoothly. ...

Yes I agree with your reply.
mor.dov
Trust:
Write Down Your Topic
Draft Your Ideas
Do Some Research To Find Sources
Assume Your Readers Have Zero Knowledge
Never Deviate From Your Topic
Cut Unnecessary Words In Your Sentences
Avoid Distractions While Writing
Change Your Location
Conclusion
Don't Miss This Free Quiz to Find out Your Learning Style!
maryanning2121
Trust:
Hi buddy! Awesome sharing with full of information I was searching for.your complete guidance gave me a wonderful end up. great going.
Best Wishes from
*link removed by moderator*
Last edited by maryt on 09 Mar 20 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: promotional

itech.soft.solution16
Trust:
To improve your article writing. you should follow some steps.
1. Start up. “The fewer words you use, the better.” Yes, you read it right.
2. Write Early in the morning.
3. Be a Good Reader.
4. Complete your articles in various stages.
5. Write in a Distraction Free Location.
6. Go smoothly.
7. Research well before Writing.
8. Note down your research
icoverified
Trust:
I also started a website named Wikirush and I tried for keyword I just want my website filled with long-tail keyword and also doing SEO for website and i wish my website works well in the future..Do visit my website and give me a suggestion. *link removed by moderator*
Last edited by maryt on 09 Mar 20 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: promotional

VeroStyle

boxingcomponents
Trust:
Avoid commonly misspelled words.
Do some real proofreading.
Write to your audience.
Never settle for the first draft.
Get an editor.
Write with authority.
Never use words you don't know.
Don't try sounding smarter than you are.
bracknelson
Trust:
Here are some tips how to improve your article writing site.

11 Tips to help Improve Article Writing Skills
Write Early in the morning. ...
Be a Good Reader. ...
Be Simple. ...
Go smoothly. ...
agamagelv
Trust:
Please provide the site so everyone could clearly see anything you really did there for all your points anyway. I do not get anything for now from your replies. Please say thanks for that matter. Can you please make it or not ? I do hope it will.