Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

How do I get sales?

ebimars
Trust:

How do I get sales?

I have this product for sale but I was unable to get a single sale online. So how do I get sales online from my website *moderator removed the link*
Last edited by maryt on 15 Jan 20 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: links should only be in the signature area

Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
Have you started promoting your website and building backlinks? I am guessing that your website needs more traffic to be able to get sales. You also need to check the quality of your content. Your content and how you present your product to the market have a strong influence on your conversion.
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! https://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: https://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

b8agency
Trust:
Can you tell more about your products. After then we will discuss over it.
bracknelson
Trust:
If you want to increase your sales so you need to learn business fundamental.
llum44
Trust:
Very simply by doing some SEO and promotion, how else? do you have some other ideas or something like that or not? I am not getting it entirely anyway, say things for me correctly and possibly. I do not get why ask first before work ?;)
swordseeker
Trust:
By promoting your website even more to correct people and persons. It's very simple job, be prepared to make it entirely and possibly. We would help you once you at least make some basis of your work and showcase us your website on that topic.
ronaldandrson
Trust:
i think you need to start promote ur site and product from social media to try any of ad networks which can hep you !
b8agency
Trust:
1) People Buy Benefits.
2) Clearly Define Your Customer.
3) Identify the Problem Clearly.
4) Develop Your Competitive Advantage.
5) Use Content and Social Media Marketing to Your Advantage
avristamm
Trust:
Can you place a link to your website in your signature, so I will be able to take a look at your site?
Armorica - e-commerce affiliate network https://armorica.network/

digixhub
Trust:
Hello,

If you focus on google my business company page and keep updating your company updates and offers through this you can drive traffic to your website and sales will be increased.
wes20
Trust:
It depends on whether what you're posting is relevant to the person who is seeing your offer. Just because traffic is going to the offer doesn't mean people are going to buy.
So many factors are involved, for example, what the person is thinking, so their intent, where they are in the buying cycle, the ad, the landing page, just to name a few
tekasa
Trust:
If you ask me, any business needs advertising. Have you seen that even Apple advertises its products even though everyone knows about it? It's how the business world works. To sell something and make a profit, you have to spend some money on advertising first. It's also a good idea to do a market analysis to see how much demand you have for the products you sell. Does the product price match the average market price? And so on, you got it.
mletucnov
Trust:
I work in a marketing field and usually we sociological research before launching any product. We talk to customers who are interested in product like this, to find them we use *removed link* because it helps us finding people who live not in the city centre. Then we invite them to take part in our survey and to test out product. In a week we talk to them again, listen to their opinions and ideas. It is the main part of research, that's how we can get what they are interested in. Using this knowledge we do e-commerce promotions, mostly on social networks like instagram. As a result, we increase our sales and brand awareness among our primary audience.

P.s I work for sport eco-friendly brand (marketing team)
Last edited by maryt on 15 May 20 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: promotional

shadowsmasher
Trust:
Before you sell something, you need to know if you have a potential buyer and how to get their attention. Apparently, you didn't do it and now you're experiencing some difficulties. This often happens if you have little experience and don't quite understand what you are doing. So for me, it's not too late for you to do all this. And it's just as important to use advertising to draw attention to your website.
ajiboye_john
Trust:
The best way to get a sale as relating to any product and services is to identify the audience for your products. Who are the people that need your work most, where can you have access to your audience? How can you contact them? etc

You need to help the world know the need and usefulness of your products. State the features and why the results are good for the audience.

The last thing is to locate where you can have access to your audience.

Their many ways to sell off your products wither organically of bu outreach.

Regards
lmul
Trust:
It seems to me that if you buy ads on Google or on a social network, then this will be a good solution for starting a business and first sales.
imdad630
Trust:
Are you want to more sells you need to know about secret of SEO, SEM & SMM. You get more information here >> link removed
Last edited by maryt on 02 Jun 20 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

sohaibsiddiqui045
Trust:
Nice question, if I know the answer, it will help me a lot.
mariajones
Trust:
14 Sales Strategies to Increase Sales and Revenue

1) People Buy Benefits.
2) Clearly Define Your Customer.
3) Identify the Problem Clearly.
4) Develop Your Competitive Advantage.
5) Use Content and Social Media Marketing to Your Advantage.
6) Sometimes, You Will Have to Cold Call.
juanbarossi
Trust:
As for me best way its special analytics tools for finding new clients in your location with removed link
Last edited by maryt on 13 Oct 20 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

av1_419
Trust:
Try t ocreate unique HQ content that can be ingaging for your potential audience, add backlinks. Also, you can create affiliate offer and place it in affiliate networks to gain traffic and sales
Profit Pixels - Premium In-House Forex/Crypto/Trading CPA Deals:
https://link.profitpixels.com/page/affilorama-newaff

moverdubai12
Trust:
The most effective method to Be a Good Sales Rep

Recognize your objectives.

Perceive that deals is a cycle.

Recognize business torments.

Measure each progression.

Offer to the opportune individuals.

Grasp group selling.

Lead call audits.

Shadow your friends
titeightheja
Trust:
1. Influence Marketing
2. Run Ads
3. Sell your product/service benefits not the features itself
veeprhomarketing
Trust:
the most effective way to generate sales is by starting to market it on various social media platforms which will help you in generating revenue.
juliahale8745
Trust:
If you want to boost sales and don't know how, here are 9 awesome ways to do just that:
Focus on the existing customers. ...
Learn about competitors. ...
Innovation and unique products. ...
Cultivate value. ...
Build a customer service approach. ...
Customer relations. ...
Promotion. ...
Marketing.
burkejeffrey813
Trust:
Ask questions and listen.
Showcase your full potential.
Assume the sale.
Stand out.
Tell your story visually.
Overcoming objections in sales.
Don't fear giving away too much upfront.
Understand what motivates your customers to buy.
asad.iqbal
Trust:
Hi,
7 EASY WAYS TO INCREASE SALES
TARGET SPECIFIC NICHE MARKETS. Everyone may be a prospect for your product or service.
PROMOTE YOUR OWN USP.
NEVER ADVERTISE WITHOUT AN OFFER.
COLLECT CONTACT INFORMATION AND USE IT TO FOLLOW UP.
REMOVE THE OBSTACLE OF RISK.
DIVERSIFY
NEVER STOP TESTING
*removed*
Last edited by maryt on 10 Jun 21 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spamming

Buy 3M Safety Glasses

leadnetwork
Trust:
Try to concentrate on your product, make clear understanding of your potential customers' needs. Understand what is missing in similar products, create your advantages. Target your audience right and find out where they can look for your product
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
To get sales what is more important is that you should highlight the pros and cons of your product. Sales pitch letters should be avoided. By bringing out the cons of the product you would do well to speak your heart out to the prospects. I hope my suggestion helps.
pppapierre
Trust:
You guys are very good.
I am new to this and anything will help.
A Million Dollar Smile
5 Tips for Healthy Teeth
http://wantsome.shop

RAISA MEDVETSKY, Great Press Release. Keep up the good work.
https://bit.ly/3xRiBmq

When it comes to manifesting money…
https://bit.ly/3zDeLyX

rupalimittra476
Trust:
Use Influence to drive value.
Sell yourself before selling a product
Build interest and desire with features and benefits
Sell the results
Use trust and expertise to build credibility
Sales is a “give and give” relationship to customers
Stop selling to close even more sales
Marketing manager https://www.worktime.com/
"The secret of getting ahead is getting started."

shadowsmasher
Trust:
I beieve that the best way which can help you to get more sales is the ability to create and develop marketing campaigns. You have to understand that the amount of prospects which you can attract is the direct consequence of how much time you're ready to dedicate to learning of how to do it. Your prospects always should be converted into leads and there are no ways more to increase conversion and boost sales. You can run marketing campaigns via several social media I guess. It's the only way. Of course never forget about advertisments. Ads can be considered as a key to sales too. Just try several options.
agamagelv
Trust:
You've got to tell people about your business by promoting it on different platforms including social media. There is lots of information about it in this forum.

This topic was started on Jan 14, 2020 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.