Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

GUYS I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THIS!! I only have 1 product!

PremiumMember
zouf10
Trust:

GUYS I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THIS!! I only have 1 product!

I'm planning to build my first website in the Music Production niche. However I can't find good products on Clickbank.

I only found 1 good product with gravity of 130 and the other products I picked were of gravity 38, 10 and 5.

I really have good experience in this niche and I can write articles about it that's why I chose it.

So should I ignore this niche or these products are enough?

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Ahmed Auf
Last edited by michellerana on 10 Dec 09 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve the title to describe post better

The Money is definitely in the list. At least that is what everybody thinks.
But after 3 years online I figured out that money is in the TEAM.
Check This Out www.TurboChargeYourListBuilding.com

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Music production looks to be a good niche, you only need one good product to promote and there is a good one called SonicProducer.
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

rome9t9
Trust:
Try searching for more products..search it on google by typing:

"(Keyword) Affiliate Program"

like say: Learn Guitar Affiliate Program

Also, do the keyword research and see how your competition is.

Cheers.
PremiumMember
zouf10
Trust:
Yes that's the product I'm planning to promote but wouldn't it be better if I promote more than one product?

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Ahmed,

From what I remember, Mark recommends finding a niche with at least one product that has a gravity of 30 or more. Not all the ones you have on your site need to have that high of a gravity. Maybe you've found a newer one that not many are promoting yet. Or there could be any number of reasons why it has a lower gravity. As long as you have at least the 1, if I remember right, Mark says you'll be in good shape.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
promoting more than one product is good, but not critical. Start with one and keep looking out for more. With that niche you may also look into Commission Junction or other networks. It looks like a niche where physical products may sell well.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

jaff007
Trust:
According to the Commission Junction application process you have to satisfy several requirements:

"Selling online for at least 1 year
Generate a minimum of $50,000 per month in online sales
Already active in other forms of online advertising such as SEO, PPC or CPM
Email program to remarket to your existing customers
Site contains a secure shopping cart, a published return policy and guarantee, email communication confirming purchase and delivery of goods or services, and access to customer support
Site contains no pop-ups on landing pages
No template or blog sites
Not an adult oriented, or gaming site
Not a regional site that is only targeting a small market"
(source - CJ website)

Is this correct? I've always wanted to sign up for CJ but as a noobie I have to wait a while and get established first.
ChrisJ

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
no, you are reading the agreement for merchants. for affiliiates it is different.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

rbrouwers
Trust:
It's a good niche but the product you want to promote (sonic producer) is complete junk. I would promote programs like fruity loops and reason, the commissions are lower but the products are great. The owner of sonic producer also has a lot of bad products and in some niches he sells products that are scams.

Just my 2 cents. I am a music producer myself.
PremiumMember
zouf10
Trust:
@ rbrouwers

Can you tell me specific products to promote in that niche?

Thank you
Ahmed Auf

mack45
Trust:
Hi have you tried using Clickbank analytics to access the products there I think it is a lot easier than just going to their marketplace.
I have found a lot better products that way with out all the junk. I will be a lot happier when they clean that place up. I also had trouble signing with Commission Junction.
The idea I had was to buy a domain that's a couple years old and redo it just to satisfy some of the merchants. I found that most merchants their want you to work for seven % and less.
I just think its dumb to do the work as a charity. Then I am marketing from Pepperjam and doing alright at five %.
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to [email protected]

This topic was started on Dec 05, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.