Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Does Clickbank Do Quality Control?

yowza1
Trust:

Does Clickbank Do Quality Control?

As a journalist, my bread and butter is my credibility. Lose that and I lose everything. If a customers buys from our websites he/she can do one of two things when they receive the product:
1) Rejoice! (and look to you for more recommendations)...or...
2) Scoff (and feel he/she was cheated)

Question: Of all the products available on Clickbank, is there some measure of quality control to ensure that the products are worth the money that people are paying for them?
For all you audio recording needs (ebooks, YouTube, slide shows, etc.) : www.netvoicepro.com
Tune-up Your Golf Swing at: www.swingforpar.com

sonitin
Trust:
Nopes.. But their refund guarantee is very clear and they don't give a damm to what seller says. If the customer wants a refund in 60 days, he can have it no matter what seller thinks about it. I think thats fair.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

yowza1
Trust:
Great Sonitin, thanks. BTW, can we publicize a "60-day money back guarantee?" I haven't seen anything of that nature on web pages.
For all you audio recording needs (ebooks, YouTube, slide shows, etc.) : www.netvoicepro.com
Tune-up Your Golf Swing at: www.swingforpar.com

sonitin
Trust:
Yes, you can publicize it, infact you should - it is a great trust builder as you take away the risk from purchase!
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
usually, I will do the ads on my articles, and then use the letter in AB week 3 lesson notes to request a review copy of the product. Outside of the IM niche I have about a 9/10 acceptance rate to get a review copy.

If someone won't give me one, I either buy the product, or simply drop it and promote something else.

I personally like to see the product, and judge the value in it for myself. besides, it is great research material for your articles, if you get a good product.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Yowza1 wrote:Of all the products available on Clickbank, is there some measure of quality control to ensure that the products are worth the money that people are paying for them?

It would be best to ask the merchant for a review copy, just like what James said. Inform them that you want to promote their product and give them your site URL (make sure that your site is already up and running).
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

This topic was started on Sep 08, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.