Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

CLICKBANK question on Gravity and # of Subscribers

neokanobi
Trust:

CLICKBANK question on Gravity and # of Subscribers

Hello

I'm starting with the AffiloBlueprint course (AWESOME Course !!!)

During the CLickBank lesson Mark mentioned about checking out the Gravity of a Product 30 or above is a good indicator. And I believe I understood (please let me know if I missed something) that the Gravity number = number of UNIQUE affiliates that sold that product for a 8 week period .

Now if you look at the number of Subscribers for that product it does Not match.

For example if the gravity was 100 and since it is related to Unique Affiliates that sold that product in a 8 week period when I looked at the number of subscribers for that product they only had 8 ???

I would think it would need to be 100 subscribers or more Not less. Is this correct or am I missing something ?

Thanks guys for all your support.

Neo
korkmaze
Trust:
Correct me if i am wrong but, i think subscriber # has nothing to do with gravity.
It's the number of clickbank users that has subscribed to the vendor so that the vendor can inform them when he/she releases a new product or has an offer etc.
neokanobi
Trust:
Korkmaze

Thanks for your feedback, I was intrigued by your answer and I decided to do some further research since in ClickBank it is not very easy to find the answer that I was looking for. It seems that your answer is correct.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are an affiliate, you the option to subscribe to a vendor so that you can receive announcements from them regarding their product and more. I assume that's what your subscriber statistic is: the number of affiliates that have subscribed to your vendor emailing list... it has nothing to do with actual sales or purchasers. "
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks

Neo
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
Gravity is kind of a complex number, but it more or less means the number of unique affiliates that have sold at least one copy of the product in the past week.
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

This topic was started on Jan 19, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.