Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

checking for duplicate content

marymeagan
Trust:

checking for duplicate content

I just got my first 3 articles from my Elance writer and am very pleased with his work.

In the tutorial video Mark and Aletta stated that when they where hiring a writer, to let then know that I will be checking their work for duplicate content (I really like this writer and his credentials, but I would rather be safe than sorry)

What method should I use to check his articles for duplicate content, or does Traffic Travis do this (I haven't got that far in the lessons yet)

Larry
Larry Bauge

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Larry,
Just copy a few paragraphs from the article and paste into google search, or you can just use copyscape.com
CopyScape allows you to input any article into the copyscape system and check for duplicate ones. It can check new content simply by pasting in the text.
The paid service is great and I highly recommend it.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

mortalengine
Trust:
Hi
Here a free one that is good

http://www.plagiarismchecker.com/

Rod
writeaway
Trust:
Hi Larry

I agree Copyscape is a fantastic tool. I use it to double check my work all the time. It also serves as a back-up to check for anyone plagiarizing my blog posts.

Another good free duplicate checker is http://www.duplichecker.com/index.asp

Kind regards,
Kym :)
Let me put Your Vision into Words www.kymmulcahy.com
Make Money Writing On The Internet www.onlinewritingskills.com
Grab your High Quality PLR Weight Loss Report at www.highqualityplr.org

This topic was started on Jan 02, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.