Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Can you reword competitive keywords?

phmegacorp
Trust:

Can you reword competitive keywords?

say Dog Recipes is highly competitive on difficult on traffic travis, but you reword it to Recipes for Dogs and it is ranked as relatively easy on Traffic Travis.. is this a possible method to do?
phmegacorp
Trust:
another example is
make chinese food
to
making chinese food
faradina
Trust:
Yes, you can reword highly competitive keywords but make sure that the reworded keyword also has the proper search counts.
phmegacorp
Trust:
what i am wondering is if somebody types in MAKE CHINESE FOOD, will google turn up MAKING CHINESE FOOD results that are PR higher than mine thaat bump me down the list?
faradina
Trust:
PageRank has nothing to do with it; it is not to be confused with rankings for keywords. If your pages have the proper on-page SEO, and your content is of high quality and highly relevant to the keyword make chinese food, and you have also done proper off-page SEO, then the rankings of your page will climb on the search engines.
phmegacorp
Trust:
thank you so much

This topic was started on Mar 25, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.