Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

add words to keyword phrases to make it sound right?

PremiumMember
glengarry4
Trust:

add words to keyword phrases to make it sound right?

Hello out there,

I'm a newbee and I've been doing the keyword search and travis. I've found that some phrases don't make sense if it stood alone, like "approach girl." Could I for my title for the article, retitle it, "How To Approach Girls." Is that ok?

Also, should we do a search from the three different domains of crisis words, "how to or learn: areas?

Thanks,

Ron
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
this used to work, but now, they go by the exact keyword. personally I dont waste my time on them. If it isn't spelled correctly or gramatically correct, pass it up and look for others. there are unlimited number of keywords that you can use if you take the time to look.

also, most of the time by targeting the good keywords, you will rank for the off keywords by default. pure SEO wise, it is not considered as valid, but with recent changes, the search engines can tell if you are just writing to target those bad phrases. it also makes your site look unprofessional.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
I would agree with James, at least for creating content for your site and articles that link to your site. One area that I can see using misspellings and awkward sounding phrases, particularly ones with good search volume, might be when it comes to bidding on keywords for traffic (ie PPC). There, you are taking advantage of the misspells, but you want to make sure the content is correct because that helps build your authority. If you have a lot of misspellings in your site (or in content that leads to your site), that hurts your credibility.

(As a disclaimer, I should admit that I am no where near ready to do PPC and have not tried this myself...yet.)

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

jcdean
Trust:
One time I thought I was going to nail the phase "brew beer kit", becuase every one else was optimized for "beer brew kit". As said above, it dosn't work.

Don't try to optimize for akward phases or mispelling. Won't help.

A funny thing though, saw a site promoteing affilio jet pack above the fold on page one, with youtube videos of real jetpacks, added just for the SEO value. Seemed to work, the site was not that special otherwise.
Respect,
JC Dean

This topic was started on Jul 24, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.