Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

a step by step guide?

zazzguy
Trust:

a step by step guide?

Hi everyone! Im New here and i wanted to ask is there a more presise guide to all of this? I was looking in the lessons category and i read interviews that dont really make any sense to me at all i mean SEO, lnks on other pages, finding a niche?
I mean i was thinking of doing World of Warcraft things since Cataclysim came out but from what i know thats a highly competitive area and im not looking to spent any money on this (got no CC) i researched it and found that this "potpiegirl" was susscessful at it but im not looking to buy her guide on the subject. Is there a more simple way to do this?
jcdean
Trust:
On your lessons tab you will be taken to a step by step training course.

I would hold off on the interviews for now.
Respect,
JC Dean

zazzguy
Trust:
i looked for the step-by-step but i cant find it....
kakaboo
Trust:
Hi what you are looking for is probably Affiloblueprint ($197) or Affilojetpack ($497) where there will be step-by-step webinars where you can see Mark create a site literally from scratch (really)

But from what I read in your first post, you say that you don't have any credit card so you can't spend any money... then it is pointless too because the minimal you would need is at least to purchase a domain name(~10$/year) or web hosting ($5-10/mth)

maybe you should start here: Affiliate marketing without a website
https://www.affilorama.com/introduction/ ... -a-website
The other stuff will be pretty irrevelant to you if you cant purchase a domain name or web hosting

What jcdean meant probably was if you know the core aspects you can just follow the relevant categories and do them by yourself.... mainly is just
keyword research -> content creation -> driving traffic via seo/ppc/other methods -> monetize your site -> tweak -> repeat

p.s if you're thinking hey so thats the catch (affiloblueprint and jetpack) to so much free stuff, well, gotta understand that Affilorama is still running a business after all and do have rental and staff fees to pay :)
jcdean
Trust:
Dude, here is the link. Start learning for free https://www.affilorama.com/lessons

You will need a CC for a domain and hosting though.
Respect,
JC Dean

This topic was started on Dec 09, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.