The Engine Room
Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

What are some good ways to tell if a gambling affiliate prog

dish8208
Posts: 5
Joined: 01 Jul 26
Trust:

What are some good ways to tell if a gambling affiliate prog

I've been thinking about getting into affiliate programs because, honestly, I know you're not really going to make money from betting or gambling itself. I mean, not in a way you'd call actual income. Affiliate programs seem a lot more appealing since you're not doing anything shady, you're just referring people who want to play voluntarily and stuff like that. What I don't want is to waste my time on a program that ends up screwing me over on payouts. It feels like there are a lot of those out there, and that it's a pretty common scam.
  • 0
wobrbobr
Posts: 16
Joined: 04 Mar 26
Trust:
If you know people you can talk to openly about gambling affiliate programs, do that. I've been in this niche for about three years, sent traffic to several gambling offers, and honestly, there are plenty of scams out there. The thing is, they're usually more subtle than people think. They'll pay a couple of small commissions first, build trust, get you comfortable, get you to scale up, and then when it's time for a bigger payout, suddenly your account gets banned for "fraud traffic." And technically, there's often not much you can argue about. What do I do? Not much, to be honest. I check affiliate websites and read the terms carefully. I'm especially interested in how they define fraud. Everything should be clearly explained. If the wording is vague, that's an immediate red flag for me.
  • 0
soloeddmitro
Posts: 2
Joined: 15 Sep 26
Trust:
Jag var sjukt skeptisk till allt som rörde nätspel efter en riktigt dyster period av enbart minusresultat, men så rekommenderade en kille i en tråd hela recensionen till mig. Efter att ha gått på nitar ett bra tag drog jag igång spelautomaten Big Bass Bonanza mest på ren rutin. Helt plötsligt nappade fiskaren på rad och drog upp en riktigt fet utdelning som fick saldot att hoppa upp rejält. Den oväntade turen totalt räddade en annars ganska grå måndagskväll. Ett riktigt trevligt alternativ för den som vill ha lite spänning i vardagen.
  • 0