Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Recurring Commission Affiliate Programs?

mattsecret
Trust:

Recurring Commission Affiliate Programs?

Before I go into detail about our program, I wanted to first see what the interest was here for recurring commissions. If enough people are interested, I'll post all the details regarding our soft launch during Summer 2009. Otherwise feel free to PM or email me about the details.

That's all I'm offering up here for now...since I've already been met once with sarcasm haha. It's all still good though...very, very good.
mjh964
Trust:
I would definitely by interested in a recurring commission product or service!

I'll be keeping an eye on this post for more info.
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Matt,
Welcome.
Before going into detail about your affiliate program and how it can benefit members, May I kindly suggest you contribute to the forum and help a few people out before advertising your sites link or asking people to PM you.
The members here are very protective of their forum and do not like new members coming on and advertising stuff without contributing first.
Your knowledge/contributions will be very welcome and appreciated I am sure.

Kind Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

jpastorizo
Trust:
Troy,

My initial reaction when I read his post was that "what the???". He just joined and on the same day he joined the forum he goes on and advertises his stuff and asks members to just PM him? I wanted to say something but I decided not to. What you said was something I wanted to tell Matt but would be better said by a moderator. Thank you for setting expectations with our new member, brother! =)

@Matt,

You said in one of your posts that you have several years of experience online. You should know the drill by now, shouldn't you? Unless you are going to contribute in this forum by helping people, you won't really get a response to your promotion and it would render your efforts futile. There you have it. You need to help Affiloramans before they help you.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

This topic was started on Jul 17, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.