Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Picking a Name for XSitePro Website

marymeagan
Trust:

Picking a Name for XSitePro Website

In the tutorial video I have to pick a name for my web site, in the video Mark and Aletta chose WoW Blackbook which is closely related to all the WoW keywords as they all have WoW in them.

I have 5 Clickbank products all related to alternative energy and have received my first 3 articles from Elance and the rest should arrive soon, Solar energy, Electric cars, Magnetic generators, Wind generator, and HHO generator.

All these are about Alternative energy and was wondering if Alternative energy should be the name of my web site and then add the articles as pages.

Which article would I use under the title of Alternative energy if I choose that for my web site name

Larry
Last edited by michellerana on 05 Jan 10 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title

Larry Bauge

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Larry,
You certainly don't need to have alternative energy in your domain, you can use other names that describe it.
However, I would put at least one keyword in your domain name. EG: Energyadvice or alternativepower
But, if you can get 2 keywords in there, I say go for it.. but don't stress too much over getting the exact keywords in the whole domain.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

marymeagan
Trust:
Hi Troy and thanks for your reply

I already bought my domain (cheapestenergies.com) and hosting at name cheap

Now that I see your choices I wish I had chose one of yours LOL

Anyway do you think I should use cheapestenergies for my first page of my web site.

If I use cheapestenergies for my first page title then what happens to the keyword title of the article I use for the first page, or can I still use it

Larry
Larry Bauge

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Larry,
Yes, that will be fine.
Just use that keyword in your content a couple of times.
I am not sure how it ranks though for that keyword.. but you can use it for your main page no problem.
Remember, you have 20- 30 other articles and they may or will outrank your main page.
I also just guessed those domains, Not even sure if they are available. Pretty sure they will be taken.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

tangoshoes
Trust:
I like to use a more competitive keyword phrase for my domain names then I use for my articles. This way there is a higher possibility for ranking for this keyword phrase then the lower searched phrases. While I may never rank for it there is still the chance and usually the more competitive phrases are broader terms so all my articles will fit nicely under it.
Free AMA alternative:
http://www.freetrafficsystem.com/a.php?p=15706
Outsourcing for $200/mo 40hr/week:
http://store.replacemyself.com/?aid=3884

This topic was started on Jan 04, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.