Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

One last piece to the puzzle. Help please

aveya marketing
Trust:

One last piece to the puzzle. Help please

Hi people

Firstly thanks for everyones help on previous post.

The problem im having is with my wp pages on TT grading me a d+ after following mark webinar down 2 a T.. well i think.

my Site Title. e.g Exercises To Burn Tummy Fat
in seo Home Title:e.g Exercises To Burn Tummy Fat
Home Description:e.g The ultimate Exercises To Burn Tummy Fat, weight loss infomation is contained in website.

Home Keywords (comma separated):Exercises, To, Burn, Tummy, Fat,
in my posts:
Title: Exercises To Burn Tummy Fat: article first 50 words has that keyword, 4 times more every 105 words
SEO Title: e.g Exercises To Burn Tummy Fat
SEO Keywords: exercises, to, burn, tummy, fat, exercises to burn tummy fat,
SEO Description: Sink your teeth in to the hottest exercises to burn tummy fat on the market, where to download the program, more information about weight loss diet guide.

thats not all..
on my second arcticle: Home Keywords (comma separated) Best Way To Lose Tummy Fat
SEO Title: Best Way To Lose Tummy Fat
SEO Keywords: Best, way, to, lose, tummy, fat, Best way to lose tummy fat,
SEO Description: Fantasic new information about best way to lose tummy fat, plus more weight loss diet guide articles are contained inside. Must read tummy fat enthusiasts.

I know im missing a small thing i hate when things like this happen.

please post your comments to help.
Darren
aveya marketing
Trust:
also i forgot to metioned the results on TT for D+ grade

Meta Keywords exercises to burn tummy fat
SEO phrase should appear at least once in the keywords
Meta Description the ultimate exercises to burn tummy fat weight loss infomation is contained in website.
SEO phrase should appear at least once in the description

Headings [ Top ] Page Title exercises to burn tummy fat
Should use the SEO phrase in the page title

H1 Headings exercises to burn tummy fat

Should use the seo phrase at least once in the h1 tags

im still not understanding this bla bla words.
thanks guys
jcdean
Trust:
could you post your URL ?

Not sure your problem, but the H1 tag on a WP blog is a post tittle.
Respect,
JC Dean

faradina
Trust:
Like J.C. said, please post your page url so that we can take a look at what's happening there. Or, better yet, send your site URL and an administrator login to your wordpress dashboard through the contact form at our support page.
aveya marketing
Trust:
Hi people

I feel very stupid now, i just found out on TT on the page anaylsis i have to type in my exact keywords in the keyword section.
how did i miss that. omg.

2 be honest in the second webinar bootcamp blogging mark shows how to do on Ttravis at the end.

thanks again for your fantastic support.
faradina
Trust:
Don't feel so bad about that. I myself miss things, too, and I would have to go back and forth trying to see what I have missed. The worst part of it is that most times I don't even really know what I'm missing so I do not know where to look. Nobody is perfect!

This topic was started on Jan 16, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.