Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

New to affilate marketing - need some honest advice

topbizinfo
Trust:

New to affilate marketing - need some honest advice

Hello Everyone,

I am Pretty dang new to the Affiliate Promoting Program.What I am looking for is some honest Advise on how to promote Affiliate programs. Not to be rude but i am not looking for a million links to hundreds of Ebooks for Useless Information that try to upsell you to another area and yet more upsell. I am Just Looking for some Usefull Advise that might help me to Move forward with my goals.

I do Realize that there are some very usefull ebook out there to.... just my budget is not alot and need to be resourceful, so that why i am looking for some advise from you guys.

Thank you very much for your time, It is greatly Appreciated..
tnm1234567
Trust:
well, im new too and im off to a reasonable start. no links from me. just my honest comment. if i were to say the 1 lesson that i took from affiloblueprint that was most important is that keyword research is critical to your success. you want to get the right audience to your site. i have 2 sales from a 3 week old site. im very happy and it is all because my keywords attract the right audience.

also, if you are as new as i was (never built a website before) get affiloblueprint. you dont need any other tool. in fact, just focus on affiloblueprint until you have it nailed. its sooooo good.

good luck! :)
Thank you in advance for your wise advice.

Yours Truly,

cashpro2011
Trust:
Hi Topbizinfo,

I agree with tnm1234567. Get affiloblueprint...devour it...and follow it to the letter.

You will be very successful. This stuff works!!!

Hope this helps

CashPro
"In this business you will SELL or be SOLD. Take your pick!"
- CASHPRO

topbizinfo
Trust:
thx for the info , will look into it for sure. Sorry for the late reply had some issues with my pc lol . all good now .

This topic was started on Jun 07, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.