Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

How to insert Adsense code in the right place?

andy7
Trust:

How to insert Adsense code in the right place?

Can someone explain how to find the place in source code where i want to place adsense code?
Ta
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
What web editor are you using?
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
If you know how to view and edit the source code of your website, then it's simply a matter of locating the area of the HTML where you want your adsense ads to appear. So if you wanted them to appear in a block inside your article, you'd locate the article text in the HTML and paste your adsense code in there. Then save your file, upload it, and it should be good to go.

If you're using a web editor, usually you can just click on the part of the page where you want your ads to appear, then switch to code view and the cursor should be positioned in the right place.

If you don't know how to read HTML there might be a bit of trial and error before you get it right.

Hope that helps, let us know how you get on.
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

andy7
Trust:
I use NVU,
I know only basics of source code so find a bit difficult to locate the right place.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
If you want to let me know where you want it placed.... copy and paste your source code here and I'll tell you.