Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Do Not Buy ATM!!! (Auto Traffic Monopoly)

semantics
Trust:

Do Not Buy ATM!!! (Auto Traffic Monopoly)

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I bought ATM and was extremely disappointed. Not only did I buy it but I signed up for their so called "ATM Copy & Paste Membership" - where I was supposed to receive a campaign to copy and paste!

First of all, the big ATM secret is article writing with the option of a link wheel, which anyone can make themselves! Actually in affiloblueprint, Mark gives the exact instructions on how to do this and I've used it loads of times to get good serps rankings. So these guys are basically making a ton of money off re-hashed old info (a ton of money is an understatement - over 600 gravity on clickbank), then they try to upsell to you about 6 different products after you have already bought their software!

Secondly, I paid $4.95 for a trial of the "ATM Copy & Paste Membership" which sent me an email with a link inside it. After I clicked the link, I had to enter my name and email for like the third or fourth time and realised that it just kept returning me to the original page! (Also on this page were a whole lot of "products" aka scams that I had to enter my name and email into to even look at those "Free" products. I'm guessing these were mostly JV partners of theirs?)

After 5 days, the $4.95 trial turns into $49.00 per month! And since I had not been a sent a single "Copy & Paste" campaign. I decided to cancel my membership. Below is a copy of the email:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 30 November 2010 15:57
Subject: Re: Juan your "ATM Copy and Paste Membership" download details..
To: Andrew Wallace <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]

Can you please cancel my "ATM Copy and Paste Membership" immediately.

I have not received any type of copy and paste ATM products after 4
days and I am very disappointed that I even bothered to sign up for
it.

There is no way you could possibly make up for misleading me any further.

Please cancel my so called membership BEFORE you take out the $49.00
(or whatever the amount is).

Juan

On 26 November 2010 12:42, Andrew Wallace
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Juan,
>
> Thank you for joining the "ATM Copy and Paste Membership", you can
> access the download area for this purchase here:
>
> =>>> "http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=5ZCyQ&m=KzlH1m9.NTyMGd&b=zD5gHdyTfMheiulWuE_2tA"
>
> Please bookmark that page for your reference and contact us at
> any time at: [email protected] if you have any questions!
>
>
> To your success,
>
> Andrew Wallace
> AutoTrafficMonopoly.com team
>
>
> P.S.: Please make sure you don't remove yourself from this list,
> because that's where we'll send you the download link for the
> new weekly copy and paste videos part of your membership!
>
>
>
>
>
>

> ...
>
> 17B Farnham Street, Parnell, Auckland 1052 - New Zealand
>
> To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
> "http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jKysbIxsTLSsDGxsnJwsnLRmtOzsrEzMzGw="

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thing that annoys me the most is that I scroll to the bottom of the email and I see Auckland, New Zealand at the bottom! (btw, that's only 1 hour away from me - I live in Hamilton)

I take pride in being a New Zealander as well as Mark Ling and a number of other great affiliates and internet marketers, but this guy could at least deliver at least one "copy and paste" campaign.

I know this post has dragged out a bit, but I was just blown away by the sales page and to be let down so badly made me want to tell everyone I could. Keep clear of ATM and their repackaged, re-hashed article writing - link wheel technique.
Last edited by sydney on 11 Apr 11 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed broken link

mortalengine
Trust:
Good luck for getting your money back
This thing is total rubbish
Always be wary when there are ridiculous upsells, its the hit and run technique
digiblue
Trust:
Yeah I heard a lot of bad things about this as well. Thanks for the warning!
relic000
Trust:
Hey,

I totally agree it is 100% bs, does not work ánd even worse now you have possibly a spyware keylogger on your PC named wudhost.exe! Its serious threat. Logs logins etc.

I'm not 100% sure ATM installed it, but my gut feeling says it did since I only installed 1 other software that day.
Use malware bytes anti malware to remove.

I requested refund, simply by clickbank support which always works if needed. Don't worry about it.
Another one you should skip is auto mass traffic by the way. Hugely over-hyped pitch.

I have something else.

I'm looking for partners on my SEO Guide. If you want to be in the beta group to read it and give me some feedback that would be great.

Maximum of 10 people can be in and you will have advantage if you can show me some proof of good historic partnership's you've been in. The partnership is also open for bonusses. Mail me at [email protected]

Emiel

Semantics wrote:Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I bought ATM and was extremely disappointed. Not only did I buy it but I signed up for their so called "ATM Copy & Paste Membership" - where I was supposed to receive a campaign to copy and paste!

First of all, the big ATM secret is article writing with the option of a link wheel, which anyone can make themselves! Actually in affiloblueprint, Mark gives the exact instructions on how to do this and I've used it loads of times to get good serps rankings. So these guys are basically making a ton of money off re-hashed old info (a ton of money is an understatement - over 600 gravity on clickbank), then they try to upsell to you about 6 different products after you have already bought their software!

Secondly, I paid $4.95 for a trial of the "ATM Copy & Paste Membership" which sent me an email with a link inside it. After I clicked the link, I had to enter my name and email for like the third or fourth time and realised that it just kept returning me to the original page! (Also on this page were a whole lot of "products" aka scams that I had to enter my name and email into to even look at those "Free" products. I'm guessing these were mostly JV partners of theirs?)

After 5 days, the $4.95 trial turns into $49.00 per month! And since I had not been a sent a single "Copy & Paste" campaign. I decided to cancel my membership. Below is a copy of the email:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 30 November 2010 15:57
Subject: Re: Juan your "ATM Copy and Paste Membership" download details..
To: Andrew Wallace <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]

Can you please cancel my "ATM Copy and Paste Membership" immediately.

I have not received any type of copy and paste ATM products after 4
days and I am very disappointed that I even bothered to sign up for
it.

There is no way you could possibly make up for misleading me any further.

Please cancel my so called membership BEFORE you take out the $49.00
(or whatever the amount is).

Juan

On 26 November 2010 12:42, Andrew Wallace
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Juan,
>
> Thank you for joining the "ATM Copy and Paste Membership", you can
> access the download area for this purchase here:
>
> =>>> "http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=5ZCyQ&m=KzlH1m9.NTyMGd&b=zD5gHdyTfMheiulWuE_2tA"
>
> Please bookmark that page for your reference and contact us at
> any time at: [email protected] if you have any questions!
>
>
> To your success,
>
> Andrew Wallace
> AutoTrafficMonopoly.com team
>
>
> P.S.: Please make sure you don't remove yourself from this list,
> because that's where we'll send you the download link for the
> new weekly copy and paste videos part of your membership!
>
>
>
>
>
>

> ...
>
> 17B Farnham Street, Parnell, Auckland 1052 - New Zealand
>
> To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
> "http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jKysbIxsTLSsDGxsnJwsnLRmtOzsrEzMzGw="

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thing that annoys me the most is that I scroll to the bottom of the email and I see Auckland, New Zealand at the bottom! (btw, that's only 1 hour away from me - I live in Hamilton)

I take pride in being a New Zealander as well as Mark Ling and a number of other great affiliates and internet marketers, but this guy could at least deliver at least one "copy and paste" campaign.

I know this post has dragged out a bit, but I was just blown away by the sales page and to be let down so badly made me want to tell everyone I could. Keep clear of ATM and their repackaged, re-hashed article writing - link wheel technique.
Last edited by sydney on 11 Apr 11 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken link

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
If it's a Clickbank product, you could request a cancellation through this link: http://www.clickbank.com/orderDetail.htm?clear=true
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

freshprofit
Trust:
Hi All,

Just wanted to add that I also bought both of these products
that are mentioned on this thread.

1. Auto Mass Traffic- this program expects you to sign up for paid advertising through
a (Cost Per View) company that they recommend, of course...
2. Auto Traffic Monopoly- Way over hyped, and again, the upsell after upsell with
what seemed to be an endless barrage of OTO after OTO....truly sickened me.

These cheap $37 to $39 products require much more than just the initial product to
get the desired results that are being promised by the sales page...Steer Clear of them!!!!

P.S. The bad thing about it is, I was recommended these products by two very
well known marketers in the industry. Just goes to show that you can't be to careful
when deciding to buy even a recommended product these days...

Gary
semantics
Trust:
I'm just so annoyed at the depth of deception that these guys go to, I definitely categorize this product as a scam. What's even worse is that they tried to charge my credit card a further $49 after I told them I wanted to cancel my trial membership.

I gave it a good go and now its time for a full refund for the whole package, lucky I only bought into 1 upsell. Definitely a hit and run technique.
dtomlin
Trust:
I also bought this product and thought it would help my page rank. After I found out what it was about I found out it is a hoax. I have requested a refund from click bank. I will see how that works out.

I agree with everyone else. Do not buy this product.

dtomlin,
tmnwork76
Trust:
I very agree with all of you. I have send to Andrew Wallas several e-mails, but never recieved any answers. His software doesn't work correctly, so I have cancled my membership.
excoalminer
Trust:
I agree.
I bought this product on 11/23 and never got the download page. I got their email with download page on it ,but said link broke.
I try through the help email and it came back rejected.
I got my money back through CB. They even try to get it for me and no reply.
I'm glad now I didn't get it as it's a piece of garbage, worthless.
Thank You,
Sincerely,
Gary
neilster777
Trust:
for anybody even thinking of buying this product itdoes not even work i paid $37 and got a download which doesn't even boot up the idea sounds great but the product doesn't perform

THIS IS A MASSIVE SCAM PEOPLE PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY

the page claims to offer a 60 day money back and full support i have sent over 20 emails and not had one reply seriously don't get scammed like i did
kakaboo
Trust:
neilster777 wrote:for anybody even thinking of buying this product itdoes not even work i paid $37 and got a download which doesn't even boot up the idea sounds great but the product doesn't perform

THIS IS A MASSIVE SCAM PEOPLE PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY

the page claims to offer a 60 day money back and full support i have sent over 20 emails and not had one reply seriously don't get scammed like i did

hey you can ask clickbank for help on your refund if you bought it through clickbank even if the vendor doesnt reply to your mails

cheers
daveyace
Trust:
if i ever want i refund i just ask clickbank and i normally get a refund straight away. vendors are so bad at giving refunds
currently smashing it with Affilo Jetpack https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack?aff=daveyace

edmax100
Trust:
Thanks for the information. I guess this product is the same as auto click profits.

This topic was started on Nov 30, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.