Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Anyone Heard of yourworkfromhomeplace.com?

charlies
Trust:

Anyone Heard of yourworkfromhomeplace.com?

A lot of affiliate sites out there to date. A handful of them are reputable, but more seem to be just talk. Another on to add to the list of questions is http://www.yourworkfromhomeplace.com. My take is 50/50. I try to go with my intuition, but who knows for sure on these things. Any knowledge or stories of prior experiences would be great. Also if you have any other site suggestions you don't mind divulging. Thanks, Charlie
in8angst
Trust:
I, too, try to seek out the best information. Thanks for this resource. Go to "http://www.affiliatecurve.com" for another take on this issue.
mortalengine
Trust:
These type always spring up when the economy is slow
This one has an Alexa rank of 7/8 million ???
They are going crazy in Australia at present, people looking for get rich quick?
These work if you are good at PPC and take money of the gullible
A popular niche at present is teeth whitening, womens issues always rate well as statistics show they spend far more on the net than men
jpastorizo
Trust:
affil96754,

"....womens issues always rate well as statistics show they spend far more on the net than men" - for the same reason that "cheating husband" and "relationship" niches are hot!

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

charlies
Trust:
Thanks for the response, but has any one heard of anything about these guys in particular? I want to work with someone and they look okay but I want to find out more about them before I do anything more. Thanks again.
PremiumMember
graceharman
Trust:
H CharlieS,

I had a good poke around various forums and entrepreneur websites and found very little about them at all. Only a couple of people asking similar questions to you. Personally, I'm a bit wary of the generalist "online entrepreneur, published author, e-bay power seller, national key note speaker, and founder of your work from home place.com." Sounds to me like he's spent more time promoting his system than he has making money from it!
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Well I'd be willing to bet my left arm that the "voice of Jay" is actually a voice over artist. Overall the site looks pretty rubbish and sounds like someone who's just trying to milk the "work from home" market.

His Alexa ranking of 5M or so means he's not exactly getting much traffic either. If you're going to promote some sort of biz opp, you can do a lot better. Just look at Affilorama for example. You could make a lot of money with this and it's not a dodgy site.

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

debcouch
Trust:
I have bought a web package and have done fairly well with it. They have helped me with in my opinion a lot of dumb questions and really got me up and running. I have made $400 in a month from there affiliate site. I would like if it was $4000 but hey it cost me $60. The book i think is great. There is a lot of good survey sites. Cheers Deb
charlies
Trust:
Well....Your work from home place actually has me working from home! I got myself their book an felt a magnet pulling me to try a few new things so I put my neck out. I think I could do this for a living! I doubted it at first too but it proved to come through for me. Don't knock it till ya try it I guess. They're alot better than all the other places I've tried so far. I checked out that other affiliate curve site as well. Not really impressed. Doesn't have the right vibe for me. I'm gonna stick with this one till it proves me wrong. Charlie
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Really Charlie? Care to share a little more about how it works? Less than two weeks ago you ask if they're legit, now you're working from home? Sounds pretty special, unless you actually own the site yourself :)

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

charlies
Trust:
Sure Sean, I'll take a minute to break down what I've been doing in my spare time with the program. After I read through the book twice I picked the top ideas I felt would work best for me. Then I got myself a pay pal account and started finding the money that was out there waiting for me. I didn't say I up and quit my job if you read what I said. Yes I have been working from home, but its in my spare time. I started off simple for now and plan on taking on more as time allows. Things like paid surveys and mystery shopping have been bringing enough money to make it worth my time. And I'm sure if I had more time I would be trying some of the more in depth methods they talk about. They way I see it is if the money I make each month pays for a few of my bills for now and can one day pay my mortgage or car payment the book was worth its weight in gold!

Again, don't knock it till you try it. You might end up surprising yourself and making some extra money on the side. The way I see it is that any body out there that had the opportunity to make an extra $100 or more a month in their spare time would jump at the chance. Especially during this rough economic time. Charlie

This topic was started on Aug 19, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.