Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Affiliating Affilorama - What should I be aiming for?

PremiumMember
cdidcott
Trust:

Affiliating Affilorama - What should I be aiming for?

I've been trying to get some Affilorama sales recently.

So far I've got a "uniques to newsletter sign ups ratio" of 8% but I've had 0 sales :(

I was wondering what kind of results everyone else is getting. So I have some idea what I should be aiming for.

Colin
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Well, my uniques to newsletter ratio is 8.1%. And overall my traffic is converting at nearly 4%.

Whats your overall sales ratio?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
cdidcott
Trust:
0% no sales sadly. I've directed almost 100 uniques, so I guess it's still early days. At least I know my newletter ratio is ok. I've just got to figure out how to convert, 4% would be nice.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Hmm, 100 uniques should've definitely converted by now.

Where are you getting your traffic from?
www.SixDayWeekend.com

PremiumMember
cdidcott
Trust:
I post on a popular Adsense forum. I guess it's not as targeted as it should be.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
So you're just promoting this because you're in a forum? Thats ok, it might not be converting well, but at least its free for you.
www.SixDayWeekend.com

PremiumMember
cdidcott
Trust:
I only went to the forum because it has a huge amount of traffic specifically related with Adsense, I haven't posted there many times but I get a lot of hits.

Yeh.. it's free and it doesn't take long to answer a few posts there. I've had some success using this method with other products, but 100 uniques and no joy makes me wonder if I'm on the right track with this one.

Rethink time......
rudolf
Trust:
You might still convert those sales; I've been interested internet marketing and receiving Mark's emails for a half a year before I actually signed up. That is the point of those subscribers; eventually some of them will convert, even it takes a half a year. Sometimes I forgot about Affilorama, but then Mark sends you another email, and you remember yourself "oh right, that was an interesting product" and eventually, when you have become seriously interested you will purchase the product. Those would be your sales.
This account is managed by two persons; Maarten and Rudolf. You may find either of us posting individually with this account.

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
That's very true.

Are you still around Colin?
www.SixDayWeekend.com

PremiumMember
cdidcott
Trust:
sean06 wrote:That's very true.

Are you still around Colin?

Still here Sean :)

Been really busy with article writing. I don't know how you and Adrian find the time to post so much here. I salute you!!!

Actually I've start converting with affilorama now, it was a very nice feeling when I received my first "New sales notification" email.

Colin
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Well done Colin, it is great when you're working away and you get "Sale Mail" :)

I am very busy, but I think helping out is important. Not having a life also helps :P
www.SixDayWeekend.com