Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Affiliate links

santana
Trust:

Affiliate links

I have a Website that I am still building hstrial-maria_rodrigues4835, especifically to start making some money through affiliate marketing. I am a complete newbie and I need step by step instructions to build a successful website. Just now I have no money at all to pay for any service on the net. As I am a member of Affilorama, I would like to promote you in my website and start getting some commissions. Can I get your affiliate links for me to promote. If so , please also help me how to place those links in my website. Thank you, Maria
yougpeter
Trust:
For affiliate links you can check out clickbank.This is biggest digital marketplace online.About tips just search in this website.Here you can find good ideas how to make your first dollar in internet marketing.

cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Maria,

I suggest you sign up with Clickbank and then register as an Affilorama Affiliate. You will then have access to information like banners as well as affiliate links you can use to promote Affilorama products on your site.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

andlosek89
Trust:
Hi santana,
Thanks for your interest and welcome to the world of affiliate. You can make a good amount of money from affiliate marketing if everything goes perfectly.
You can start with Clickbank. They have wide range of products.Just register and select product that best suit for your website or. blog.
Then grab your affiliate link and place in your website or blog.

This topic was started on Jul 27, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.