Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Starting affililate marketing again

mrsyardbroom
Trust:

Starting affililate marketing again

This year more than ever I really need an income stream. I have had a website for a number of years but since my husband died in 2018 I've let it go. I haven't updated it much and I make just a tiny amount from affiliate marketing. Now I want to revamp everything and build up the site and the affiliate marketing again so that I'm making a decent income. I don't really know where to start. I'm going through the free lessons at the moment and I've decided what I want to concentrate on but I think I'm going to need some help. When I built the website I did it through Microsoft FrontPage and I still use that if I need to do anything on the site. The trouble is, there are only bits of my site that are mobile friendly, I don't have a cookie program and the site is very dated.
My niche is dog agility but all my affiliate money has come from selling general dog products. The biggest earners are in the grooming sector but I've found that the merchants now need the buyer to click through very rapidly or the commission is rejected.
None of the sellers of dog agillity equipment run affiliate programs otherwise I could just concentrate on that.
I really do need some help if I'm going to make an income. Should I work through all the free lessons first?
rmagwood24
Trust:
Are there any affiliate programs on Clickbank, Paydotcom, or Commission Junction around the dog agility niche that you can promote?

You could always rebuild the site very simply through a platform like Duda that will give you a desktop, tablet, and mobile optimized site instantly.
Free Book - How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
https://www.newbusiness-success.com

mrsyardbroom
Trust:
I'm in the UK and the people who sell agility equipment don't have any affiliate links. You can buy equipment through ebay but the majority of the items are just for play and not really suitable for competing agililty dogs. I can promote plenty of dog related products but I feel I haven't kept up with the website editing side of things.
mrsyardbroom
Trust:
Are there any mentors on Affilorama? I'm really looking for someone to help me with my website
em_jack
Trust:
if i understand you well, you wanna get back into affiliate marketing and you'd really love to work with dog agility offers, anything else is not really exactly what you want;
maybe you could check for more networks and see what they in relation to what you want, or you could do affiliate marketing but with something a little similar to dog agility and continue selling products on the side until you find the perfect thing for you
mrsyardbroom
Trust:
No-one seems to be spending at the moment. Agility is what I mainly write about as it's what I know best. It's a niche market but these days everyone who takes part seems to set up a website so that there's more competition than ever before. I'm thinking again and I may go down the route of publishing books on Amazon.

This topic was started on Apr 09, 2022 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.