Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Introduce Yourself

cecille.l
Trust:

Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi Thomas,

Welcome onboard! The best people to answer your question are our members. Most of them are busy with their own endeavors, but some have taken the time to write about their own experience. You'll see some of these on the Affiliate Hangout section of the forum.

All the best!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

alexluna
Trust:
I'm an entrepreneur with a 5 year experience in internet marketing and a developer of a couple of businesses, some created from zero. The reasons why i'm here are:

- the members here are helpfull
- the information is very good
- i wish to create success toghether
- achieve our financial goals
- consolidate good working relations
- make friends and build a long term business relationship
- share positive thoughts
- continuously learn

I benefit if you benefit and i believe it is not about comparing your company to my company, in order to see which one is the best, but to open the communication flow to empower ourselves.

I believe we achieve if we as marketers work toghether.

Alex, Magnetic Consultant
Affiliate Marketer
ItsCanadaTime Marketer
alexluna
Trust:
I'm an entrepreneur with a 5 year experience in internet marketing and a developer of a couple of businesses, some created from zero. The reasons why i'm on affilorama are:

- the members here are helpfull
- the information is very good
- i wish to create success toghether
- achieve our financial goals
- consolidate good working relations
- make friends and build a long term business relationship
- share positive thoughts
- continuously learn

I benefit if you benefit and i believe it is not about comparing your company to my company, in order to see which one is the best, but to open the communication flow to empower ourselves.

I believe we achieve if we as marketers work toghether.

Alex, Magnetic Consultant
Affiliate Marketer
profitdonkey
Trust:
Good afternoon guys :)

We are a relatively new name on both this forum and within the affiliate marketing world in general; our people however have a combined five years of affiliate marketing experience and are excited to see what we can achieve with Profit Donkey.

In essence, this drive to grow and develop our business is what brings us to this wonderful forum! We are looking to connect with other like-minded folks who can help us grow and pass on their knowledge and experiences - we’d like to believe that we can offer others the same courtesy.

As with many things in life, we believe that a successful marketing organisation comes as a result of cooperation and collaboration, and we are sure we will meet many others here who feel the same way. So feel free to say hi and we will hopefully have some exciting and thought-provoking discussions in the weeks, months and years ahead!

Kind regards,
Profit Donkey Team
We are offering an affiliate program: https://goo.gl/fHGvwS

alexluna
Trust:
vteves2 wrote:Hi All,

I'm Victor and trying to learn the affiliate trade.

Hello Victor. My affiliate team is 13 members strong and growing, and i invite you to join it (for free, no business costs) and then to contact me. Best learning is by doing.

SFI system is long termed source of income, has a market with a lot of goods and merchants added each week, and it has been around for 18 years with 1 milion persons around the world signed in. The commission of the affiliate is 40% from the profit of a product, 10% from an affiliate sale, group commissions for your team and other bonuses. How much can you earn? With good hard work, many affiliates make 500-1000 usd a week. I make less in this system because I have only 12 affiliates in my team, but my income is growing.

moderator removed link
alexluna
Trust:
My affiliate team is 13 members strong and growing and i invite you to join it. See you in SFI.

SFI system is long termed source of income, has a market with a lot of goods and merchants added each week, and it has been around for 18 years with 1 milion persons around the world signed in. The commission of the affiliate is 40% from the profit of a product, 10% from an affiliate sale, group commissions for your team and other bonuses. How much can you earn? With good hard work, many affiliates make 500-1000 usd a week. I make less in this system because I have only 12 affiliates in my team, but my income is growing.

moderator removed link

A good day
chrismarin5315
Trust:
Hello everyone my name is Chris Marin and I am new to this. I was wondering if I could set this up on my phone or do I have to use a laptop or a desktop.
incomepattern.com
Trust:
Hello there Affilorama community,

My name is Murat, and I am running affiliate marketing business.

So far so good.

How are you, guys, doing?
Affiliate Marketing for Starters - Learn how to get your online cash flow: https://incomepattern.com

ladyzazu
Trust:
Hi. I have been a member since Nov 22, 2009. I have been an ACTIVE participant in actually using the invaluable information since Sep 3, 2017. Life has changed considerably for me--My beloved Hunky passed away last year--Agent Orange finally won that war; I have moved back to civilization--Springfield, MO and retired. I am now READY to learn and earn. Wishing you all Hugs and Happiness. I will find happiness in conquering this beast of Internet Marketing and will hug myself when I see that second dollar from my efforts. Until then, nose down, glasses sliding off my nose, I continue on.........
jim_zerull
Trust:
Hello Everyone am Jimbolie from USA. Started 2 weeks ago as a Newbie. Tryin to install Wordpress from Affilorama site. It looks like I am in a c-panel. Not sure how to delete files and start over. Any ideas?? Followed Mark in a video, but looks like he had same problem!
myuncledonald
Trust:
Hello Affilorama staff and members. My name is Donald, some people call me Uncle Donald. I'm from the US and new to affiliate marketing. I have been looking over the site and I am very impressed with the information. Its very informative. I look forward to my experience with you.
buyproxy
Trust:
Hey fellows, Buck here. How are you guys doing today? All good? Affiliate marketing fellows how're your things going? I was in affiliate marketing as well. But I thought to do something for online privacy and so. And yes, finally me with few of my partners, we have finally launched "LocalProxies.Com" for online privacy, security, safety. Local Proxies offer a wide range of proxy servers and VPN for both free and paid ones. Just take a look at our website and let us know if we need any further improvement or not. And yes, you can buy proxy lists from us by mailing moderator removed info. Thanks!
Buy Proxy with Local Proxies. Price starts from $25.

Buy today https://www.localproxies.com

bosko1122
Trust:
Hi everyone) I am really glad to be here) How are you? What are you doing?
adzeds
Trust:
Hi all,

Just getting started in my affiliate journey with regards to creating my own products.

Hope to learn a lot from you all.
belivenutrition
Trust:
Hello everyone!

My name is Andrew and i'm actually pretty new with Affiliate Marketing. I'm really excited to be here and I can't wait to learn more aspects about it.

Thank you!
Currently looking for more affiliates. You can earn 20% for each purchase!! https://belivestore.com/pages/affiliate-program

klimek9988
Trust:
Hi everyone) How are you? If you want to know more, check out my profile page
PremiumMember
1alswells
Trust:
Hi Guys,
What's the best software to use for building a WordPress Ste/
allen hahn

moneyisawesome
Trust:
Hi guys, my name is Aleks Bato. I am new to Affilorama but I am not new to affiliate marketing:)

I've been doing AM for about last 2 years. I already make some money with it. But still haven't reached the point where I want to be. In addition to that I've been passionate about digital marketing in general over the last 7 years or so.

Right now I am working on my YouTube channel and I also starting a blog very soon. I want to do an experiment with YouTube and I will be posting my progress along the way.

This forum seems quite friendly with a good vibe which I really like! I will share everything that I know and learnt so far and of course will ask for your help from time to time. Let's help each other out!:)

Aleks
lafredet
Trust:
Hi everyone,

My name is Lyle. I have made way too many half-hearted attempts at affiliate marketing. I failed every time without a single sale.

I have decided to give it one last try! I came across Charles Ngo's blog and it actually inspired me to give this another go. I've just started going through his free guide. If you're interested in following along, I am posting my progress on a Facebook page every step of the way.

I look forward to all the insight I can get from Affilorama!

moderator removed link
My Facebook Page where you can follow me as I make one last attempt at affiliate marketing!
https://www.facebook.com/onelastattemptataffiliatemarketing/

godforob
Trust:
Hello, everyone.
I’m Robert from Canada and I have been at internet marketing for about 4 years.
I hope to make a few thousand a month using private blog network to promote my website and promoting new revolutionary browser extension that allows you to
monetize the time you spend surfing the web.
iyobe4life
Trust:
I want to first of thank affilorama for the support they have given to newbies like me and many others. please i just want to know the payment method market health adopts in paying their affiliates for commission. secondly how can i know if a customer bought a particular products through my affiliate link
mzliquidations
Trust:
Hi. I'm Manuel. Can you help me to make money on Affilorama? I need a mentor.
maciejwpcr
Trust:
Hello!

My name is Maciek, I'm from Poland. I was doing internet marketing for almost 7 years as a part-time job with varying degrees of success. Now I'm working as affiliate program coordinator in Woodpecker.co

I just want to stay abreast and be in touch with you guys
Woodpecker Partner Program: www.woodpecker.co/partner-program/

didieraubin87
Trust:
Hello everyone.
I'm Didier. 31 years old, I have 1 year of affiliate marketing. Basically, I work in digital marketing.
makone_007
Trust:
Hi,

I am Gaurav Kumar, professional blogger, motivational speaker, affiliate marketer and Founder of eAskme. I have started many multi niche blogs and micro niche blogs to boost my blogging earning and influence.
jgreen629
Trust:
Hello everyone,

J. here. I'm from Massachusetts, which is in the northeast section of the US (in case you didn't know). I'm fairly new to internet marketing. I've decided once and for all to find a course and stick to it for the long haul. So here I am, soaking everything up like a sponge. I can't wait to meet all of you in the forums!
dhruvsingh7278
Trust:
Hello guys,

I am also new here. Myself Dhruv, i am here looking out your help, whenever i need..
bfon
Trust:
BFON checking in. I'm a marketing and sales professional in the technology industry, looking to see if I can replace a $100K+ income, eventually, via online marketing and residual income. Maybe I should start a blog on that topic...
dennismusembi2
Trust:
hello, friends, my names are Dennis musembi,

can you explain to me how to get selling products to promote in amazon plz

thankyou,
spaceage2000
Trust:
Hi Friends,

My name is Muraleedharan, you can call me Murali and I am from India. I joined Affilorama on 5th of this month. I am just starting my affiliate marketing. Hope I will get some help and advise from you.

Thanks
renith
Trust:
I am Renith
From digital marketer
moderator removed link
Renith
Digital marketer
digital marketing training in chennai

bwcenters
Trust:
Hello everyone. My name is Bryan. I am currently in sales but I want to set up an online business just in case I'm ever unable to do my sales job. (Requires a lot of driving.) After investigating the options, it looks like affiliate marketing is a good place to start. I'd eventually like to do digital marketing as my only business by consultation. But, for now, I got to learn the basics. So here we go...
jjfrontiersman
Trust:
Hi all,

I'm Jimmy I have a website ,but don't know how to use it and how do get people to my website I am new at this!Please help me to make money online!
didieraubin87
Trust:
Hi all, I'm Didier from France, working on Marketing and SEO for a Japanese company. Our team has just finished SEO on-page at our main sale page, if anyone is interested, let's have a look and feel free to review: moderator removed link
cbfranklinj
Trust:
Hi everyone...my names Clarence . Im not much a talker , I love good company and thinkers. Hope to take away some great information from all this and even meeting some of you good people...#lovemore
erika6
Trust:
Hey guys. I'm Erika and I'm new here in affilorama. To all others who are new here, let's welcome ourselves. Haha. I've been doing affiliate marketing and I'm still a few months into it focusing on the dating niche. Anyone here concentrating on dating as well? What you think has been your biggest challenge so far? By the way, I have some adult dating offers with great conversions. If there's anyone here into the same niche as I am, maybe we can work together. PM me or add me on skype jekanoai. Nice meeting all of you!
Dating offers with great conversions?

Get started today!

Monetize your display, email or push traffic.
With EPC's of 0.28-0.55 and converts on SOI.
Email me at [email protected]

spaceage2000
Trust:
My name is Muraleedharan and I am from India. I have joined Affilorama in February 2018. I am running a laptop Service Center in India since 2000. I have no experience in Web designing. I have started
learning things using video instructions from Affiojet pack and hope I
will succeed in the endeavour.
theproetizer
Trust:
Hi I'm theproetizer. I'm new to affiliate marketing and am using this forum to seek advice and share what knowledge I know.

moderator removed link
cottoncandytrail
Trust:
Hi my Name is Jason. I'm new to affilorama and am enjoying the first stages of blue print, but I'm having some trouble. I just want to say what I've noticed so far. Being a successful entrepeneur already in brick and mortar, I am familar with all the ins and outs of running a business, including "expenses". I knew I would need a site and a domain and a host, possibly a website creater suite etc. However the one thing I never anticipated after purchasing Affiloblueprint was the free bating. Mark says I can use affilotools and traffic travis for research but once you're there I have to buy into it just to use it effectively. I think most people like myself want upfront information regarding present and future costs so we can forecast what we need to accomplish the affilorama goal well before we buy into it. I'm stuck right now because I can't afford to buy into anything else. I ask myself, whats next?....is there a monthy fee for access to the admin side of my website? Who else is going through the same issue? I would love Jetpack, but I definitely cant afford that on something thats not proven in myworld. I cant even get through basic cause I had no idea of the investment involved until I was invested. Traffic Travis will only let me do five keywords at a time only five times a day, then I have to wait 24hrs!! Thats not productive, especially when you already have a slow ISP. All Im saying is that to keep an honest feel and confidence high, the costs should be exposed and out in the open before you lure anyone there on a free notion. With that said, I am enjoying what I can do right now while my hands are tied,and this will be a hurdle that I WILL overcome, however I just want to hear your feedback on this.
Fraudever
Trust:
Hey, guys.
My name is Slav, i am originally from Russia - now live in Thailand.
I am developer of private solutions (cloakers, clickbots etc.)

Nowadays I got unlimited volume of paid HQ CPC (contextual) traffic from Adwords/YouTube/PlayMarket (any Geo/niche), i am looking for ways to monetize it. Product owners, feel free to contact me over Skуpe: slavaposh - let's discuss our options.

P.S. Serious offers only (please be ready to manage hundreds of HQ leads every day).
P.P.S. Middlemen / Affiliate Networks - please do not disturb.
YouTube Video Advertising — 40% OFF — http://youtuber24.net
FraudEver Private Cloaking Solution: https://fraudever.com

shantiedw3
Trust:
Hi everyone,

I'm Ashanti Edwards, I am getting started on my affiliate marketing journey as my side hustle. I hope I can grow my business into a full-time career. I can't wait to absorb all the knowledge needed to succeed.

To Our Success:)
toddm954
Trust:
Hi - I'm Todd. I'm a classroom teacher who now teaches online marketing. I have gone through a lot of different programs and experiences and think affiliate marketing is an incredible way to make an income. I love to share and learn from others. Look forward to meeting everyone!
dchapman75
Trust:
Hi everyone, I'm Daryl and just started looking at this site and am already getting psyched about becoming an affiliate. Read about the AffiloBlueprint system and it sounds like the best way to go for a newbie. Look forward to meeting you all!
contact198
Trust:
Hello.

My name is Lucian Apostol and I am in affiliate marketing for about 10 years. I am the developer of a wordpress plugin that automatically add affiliate links in website content.
pavanear
Trust:
hi, im pavan
interested in digital marketing to share and get knowledge about this
ryan111
Trust:
Hi
I'm Ryan, my friends and I have a couple of websites, and I was looking to get some affiliate help. Where or how would one go about posting an offer?
Thank you
plugnpaid
Trust:
Hello everyone,

my name is George. I am the Co-founder of plug&paid. Pleasure to be part of this community. I look forward to exchanging ideas with you all.

Thank you and have a great day.
kjms
Trust:
Hi Everybody!!!

Good day ,

Affilorama I have been hearing for many years now.. Unfortunately my job did not permit me to dedicate extra time over a period of time to learn and succeed in affiliate marketing..

But as I sat today I see no replies for many questions in the recent past.. But I am sure there should be something in it.. however many answers are good enough and supportive for beginners.

I WISH EXPERTS CAN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS BELOW. ( these are based on few guys expressing their thoughts to me and being new bie cannot answer) and thus need to get more knowledge.

I am adviced as affilaite marketing or choosing products from platforms like click bank or any other similar platforms has not worked or rather I am told they do not pay affiliates.. or sometimes they call black cap companies

secondly for new bie indians and by choosing clickbank products on any niche example weight loss niche , and to promote the same our focus should be on which geographical teritory as many indians does not respond.. if so can indian newbies can succeed even today..

THANKS IN ADVANCE . Have a nice day

K J MADHUSUDAN
moderator removed email
gravityfinance
Trust:
Hello from Arizona!

We have a great affiliate program :)
https://www.GravityFinance.com/agents

We're a business / personal funding affiliate marketing program 100% rev-share.

ethanscott278
Trust:
Hello everyone, I am Ethan Scott.
I have been taking a few lessons on digital marketing to be specific.
I am soon planning to switch to affiliate marketing.
153highstreet
Trust:
Hi

My name is Paul

It is quite funny because one of the first things I read on this site was that If it was easy we would all be drinking margerettos on Koh Samui well funny enough this is exactly my dream. My history is or was Computer repairs and web design ( hand coded) for about 20 years and then I gave it up due to stress and depression so I have been a van driver for the last 18 months , I have been to Thailand 5 times in 23 months of varying times stay of travel ranging from 2 weeks to a month at a time so basically coming home and saving for the next trip and working as many hours as possible, I am 49 years old and would just love to be able to earn enough money to travel , survive , party a little ( a lot) and save a bit too . I have done a bit of reading on affiliate marketing while helping my friend who has the same vision as me to try and succeed with his website and myshopify . He has got a few sales recently so I have decided it is time to start my venture so I am going to start with the videos here and see if you can help me learn and grow a business that I can travel with. I hope this makes sense .

Thanks

Paul
theairhelper
Trust:
Hello Everyone! My name is Ana and I work for AirHelp, this means, for those of you with websites around travelling, i might have something cool to share soon!
Visit https://bit.ly/2IHDuqN to know more about our Travel Affiliate Program

PremiumMember
julius.serrano
Trust:
Hi everyone.

I am Julius and I am from Wellington, New Zealand.

As I am totally blind, I use a screen reading software in doing everything on the computer. To be honest I was a little bit anxious as to whether or not I would be able to access everything in the AffiloBlueprint program and perform all my homework for each step, but I believe that the only way for me to find out is by actually doing it myself.

I am grateful that the program has this forum and I look forward to asking questions, sharing information, and sharing my breakthroughs with you all.

Julius
emilybwriter
Trust:
Glad to meet here knowledgeable people and I am happy to inform you that I am part of educational field as I am dissertation writer.

Best Regards,
moderator removed link
I provide professional dissertation writing services to UK college and university students. I have done my MBA in business and been tutoring university students for last seven years. Weather one needs dissertation editing service in business studies or simply seeking business dissertation help service, I can help with that. I am a certified dissertation tutor and I have successfully helped many students score good grades in their thesis writing. I am quite skilled and experienced in providing academic writing assistance. Apart from this I am a part-time career consultant and provide free career consultancy service on weekends. During my free time I enjoy reading, writing motivational and inspirational stuffs and also cooking.

denise.hilton
Trust:
Hello guys

I am Denise and I am an Entrepreneur and a passionate blogger. I visited this forum recently and found it to be very informative and active. Looking forward to interacting with you guys.
Learn ways to make money online on www.webemployed.com

ekaterina
Trust:
Hi everyone!

I am Kate, affiliate manager of ADSMarkets

We are a young platform that has worked in different niches, but at the moment, based on experience, has settled on the narrow focus of Crypto.
We are looking for webmasters to collaborate and get traffic.

We are ready to share with our experience and receive a new one
spartacus1990
Trust:
Hi All!

My name is Sergey Kulpin. Nice to meet people around who are doing and learning about the same topic. I have started a new job as an affiliate marketing manager in Discover Car Hire Ltd. (Latvia). I found this forum to learn how to improve my skills in finding and managing affiliates in our program.

I hope this will be a great investment of time into your forum.

Good luck all and may the Force be with us!
Sergey Kulpin
Affiliate Marketing Manager
Discover Car Hire Ltd.
Email: [email protected]
www.discovercarhire.com
https://discover-car-hire.postaffiliatepro.com/affiliates/signup.php

alorap
Trust:
Hi guys!

My name is Clayton and im a team member at the new Affiliate Program by Alor. We're a one-of-a-kind California born fine jewelry and watch brand. Here to meet new people, learn new things and give back some knowledge and experience to this great community. Cheers!
ALOR is a one-of-a-kind California born fine jewelry and watch brand since 1979. We are the largest global designer and creator of luxury cable and 18 karat gold jewelry.

BECOME AN AFFILIATE TODAY! http://alor.com/affiliate-program/

Email: [email protected]

powerhouseaffiliate
Trust:
Hi,
I am a representative of Powerhouse Affiliate. At Powerhouse Affiliate, we provide access to Affiliate Marketing Training Course, CPA Affiliate Marketing for Beginners as well as experts. Our Affiliate Marketing Training follows unique and the best approach to teach Affiliate Marketing with practical exposure!
Affiliate Marketing Training Course - Powerhouse Affiliate
https://powerhouseaffiliate.com/

biggico
Trust:
Greetings!
My name is Andrey and I hope to find here some people who can be interested in a crypto affiliate network :)
Biggico - crypto affiliate network https://biggico.com
Offers https://biggico.com/featured-offers

equibit
Trust:
Hi
I am Filip. I am from Bulgaria. Just joined Affilorama. The idea is to find out the best way to grow up my website moderator removed link and to promote the best affiliate programs.

Regards!
Start Internet Business - https://startibusiness.com/

amtrader
Trust:
Hello Everyone,

I am Afaf from Artdivano. here to learn affiliate marketing..nice to meet you all.
art Bahrain http://www.artdivano.com | Galleries Bahrain http://www.artdivano.com/gallery-bahrain-4 | Art Consultancy Bahrain
Archival Studio Bahrain http://www.artdivano.com/archival-studio/

pavanear
Trust:
hey there, I’m Pavan. I am working at Fusion Informatics as a Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore
tfg1
Trust:
Hello to all. My name is George from the USA.

I've been creating informational web sites for a number of years, now. Have had Adsense ads on some of them (total waste of time IMHO) and some not.

I also have web sites related to my business that are ad free, of course.

So, I guess what I'm saying is... I know how to create interesting sites full of great content. As I near retirement age my goal is to try and amortize some of them to give me a bit of extra money. That's why I've come to this forum.

Looking forward to the back and forth I hope will be coming, soon.
crakmike
Trust:
Hey all.

I'm Mike from CrakRevenue.

I'll be happy to help you make money online through our CPA network. If you ever need something in particular, don't hesitate to ask.

We're always listening to feedback. Let's work together!
Start making money. Join CrakRevenue today! https://crakrevenue.news/join-us

cchvez13
Trust:
Hi Everyone,

I'm Ken. Just signed up with Pathway to Passive Income. Wondering if any one can give some support about affilo tools.

I added a website to affilo tools but need to replace or remove the website to start over with a better choice. Doesn't appear to allow me to do that at the page at

https://tools.affilorama.com/

I mean i need to remove the website I added after selecting Add your Website

https://tools.affilorama.com/introduction

How!
musembitelvin
Trust:
Hey Rob,
My name is Telvin. I am new in affiliate marketing.I just started a blog recently and looking forward to sharing my experience.

Regards
daryag
Trust:
Hello everyone :)
My name is Daria, I work at 8wines.com, we are an online shop that sells wine all over EU. Currently, our most prominent markets are UK, Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Italy, Spain, France, Austria, etc. and we plan to start selling in Asia within the next couple of months.

Recently we've started an affiliate program and I'm trying to make it as attractive to our partners as we can, so that's why I'm reading Affilorama.
And of course, I'd like to find new partners and affiliates here :)

So if you like good wines, food, traveling - welcome to our affiliate program moderator removed link or DM me here

Cheers!
Affiliate program for WINE enthusiasts
visit https://8wines.com/affiliates and join!

or email me [email protected]

daryag
Trust:
startibusiness wrote:Hi
I am Filip. I am from Bulgaria. Just joined Affilorama. The idea is to find out the best way to grow up my website moderator removed link and to promote the best affiliate programs.

Regards!

Hello, Filip! maybe we can be interesting to each other? We sell good wines (and can ship them to Bulgaria) and I guess it can be interesting for your audience who'd like to grow a business. Can I DM to you?

mukherji.sujoy
Trust:
Hello Everyone! My name is Sujoy Mukherji. I am an Internet Marketer, Entrepreneur & a Wealth Coach Mentor. I am the founder of the Affiliate Hub moderator removed link.
daryag
Trust:
mukherji.sujoy wrote:Hello Everyone! My name is Sujoy Mukherji. I am an Internet Marketer, Entrepreneur & a Wealth Coach Mentor. I am the founder of the Affiliate Hub moderator removed link.

Hello, Sujoy! nice to meet you :)
I just visited your website and there is a small problem with popup here on the main page, there is a screen but no info inside of it, have a look moderator removed link

phanithpheakh
Trust:
Hello all members! My name's Phanith and I am starting with new challenge program that I have not realized before. I firmly hope we all here work in close collaboration, and I do also need your advises for this program. I come from Cambodia, happy to share what you want to know, dears team :)..
simon.norman
Trust:
Hey, I am a freelance illustrator living and working in Spain. Had an account here for a while but really want to try and increase my income now.

Gracias
Simon Norman

margaretlawhon
Trust:
I concur with you adhere grady and get all from it. I can consider branching out a little more and chose a few months ago to not buy training products for a year, by that time I must have a nice empire. I forked out fantastic price, for affilojetpack due to all of the articles you receive.
Set Your Social Media Marketing Goals With the Help of a Social Marketing Agency!

Web: https://www.sociallyin.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sociallyin/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sociallyin
Insta: https://instagram.com/sociallyin

mukherji.sujoy
Trust:
Hello fellow Affiliate Marketers! My name is Sujoy Mukherji. I am an Internet Marketer, Entrepreneur & a Wealth Coach Mentor. I am also the founder of The Affiliate Hub Blog moderator removed link. Looking forward connecting with you all ;-)
brandonle
Trust:
Hi! I'm Monica Meiers!

I run some things in 20DollarBanners.com :)

Glad to be here! :D
yemicharm
Trust:
Hello everyone, I'm ruddy a newbie and SEO intern at moderator removed link

My job is to join the team there to work on the SEO / Content marketing activities of the site.

I'm here to learn and hope i will better my craft as i interact with experts here
lloraalma
Trust:
Hello! I'm Karrent. I joined affilorama couple of months ago, but only now I decided to start affiliate marketing. I don't have blog yet. I hope to learn more things here.
cheersaffiliates
Trust:
Hey,
My name is Mark im Affilliate Manager at Nutra affiliate programme - Cheers Affiliates.
If you have any traffic interested in vitamins free from coloring agents, artificial fillers, flavouring agents, hardeners, glazing or anti-caking agents - just let me know.
In our vitamins your customers can find the best ingredients - 100% natural - simply clean label.

Its nice to e-meet you all.

Cheers!
Cheers,
Mark

Join Cheers Affiliates and receive 40% commission for the first 3 months of cooperation.
https://cheersaffiliates.com

susanna23
Trust:
Hi to all fellow affilos!
Susanna, newbie to the affiliate world, enjoying this forum
promusicpacks
Trust:
Hi Everyone, my name is Stephen I'm here to learn as much as possible and help out if I can :)
https://promusicpacks.com

Get Your FREE Marketing Music Starter Kit https://pages.promusicpacks.com/starterkit

contact221
Trust:
Hello, My name is Shweta and i am one of the members of a new CPA network Click2Roi. Feel free to contact me to be our publisher.
glodesigns
Trust:
Hey All,

So happy to have found the Affilorama Group.

I have been designing sites for clients and a few for myself for a decade and ready to leap into affiliate marketing. I have been studying quite a bit over the years and feel I can offer great content, help and empowerment along with relevant products from others.

I am also engaging with Traffic Travis of course. Getting a new laptop with lots of new software by next week so I am happy to start a new chapter this time of the year.
cchvez13
Trust:
Hi Everyone,

I'm Ken Leon. Out of Port St Lucie, FL, USA.

Getting familiar with Affilorama.
prestocacey
Trust:
Hi,

I am Cacey Taylor. I have been doing affiliate marketing for 7 years now off and on. I learned a lot along the way and through those 7 years you realize how special Affilorama, Mark Ling and his staff really are...
prestocacey
Trust:
cchvez13 wrote:Hi Everyone,

I'm Ken Leon. Out of Port St Lucie, FL, USA.

Getting familiar with Affilorama.

Welcome Ken from Florida...

What is the best restaurant in Port St Lucie?
aditibarman65
Trust:
Hello All,
Myself Aditi Barman, I have years of experience in affiliate marketing. But as you know the landscape of affiliate marketing changes every second, so I have signed up to the forum to keep myself updated with the latest marketing trends, hope I will receive substantial support from the forum.
tonydevose9879
Trust:
I was hoping to be able to chat with someone on this site?
Is there anyone avail. to do that?
tonydevose9879
Trust:
toddm954 wrote:Hi - I'm Todd. I'm a classroom teacher who now teaches online marketing. I have gone through a lot of different programs and experiences and think affiliate marketing is an incredible way to make an income. I love to share and learn from others. Look forward to meeting everyone!
prestocacey
Trust:
tonydevose9879 wrote:
toddm954 wrote:Hi - I'm Todd. I'm a classroom teacher who now teaches online marketing. I have gone through a lot of different programs and experiences and think affiliate marketing is an incredible way to make an income. I love to share and learn from others. Look forward to meeting everyone!

Hey Todd, Im available
call2move.com
Trust:
Hello, friends, I'm Chitresh i want to know some steps related affiliate marketing moderator removed link
zansuh
Trust:
Hello All,
I am BRAND NEW to Affiliorama and to what it offers. All this is new to me and to be honest am pretty nervous. Want to succeed, not sure how, and feel intimidated by how much there is to learn (Yay) and how to go about it.

It all happened by force of circumstance when my senior position in a company suddenly ended. I was in healthcare. I knew nothing about being an affiliate, or a vendor, until recently while looking for something to do.

So that is me!! :):)
jvc72
Trust:
Hi I am Jim,

I have started several business and finally make good money. My last adventure is stockinvest.us. This company provide technical analysis of more than 8.000 stocks and we keep growing ;) So far we have more than 30K registered users, but the potential is millions, and that is exactly where we are going. I know a bit of affiliate marketing as I have both had and used affiliate programs. If your stubborn, select right etc.. you will make ok money. I wish to understand more of the affiliate world and grow a super large affiliate program, but time is always an issue. I found this page after some googling.I wanted 2 things. A place to promote our affiliate program to real affiliates, and to learn from the best. So far I read tons of good info here! ;)
timbumarketing
Trust:
Hi, I'm Nnamdi. I work at moderator removed link as a digital marketer . I am here to meet people, learn and interact.

Thank you
hazelmaryspain
Trust:
Hi everyone,

I'm Hazel and I'm from Scotland in the UK. I'm a single mum, working 40 hours a week in a job I like well enough but it doesn't really inspire me. Also, basically everything I earn is spent on childcare as my son has only just turned 3. I have always wanted to start my own online business but up until now it has always been a pipe dream and I just never really believed I could do it.

Trying to get into this stuff as a newbie is a total minefield. In my spare time I would constantly be researching ways to make money online and frequently came across sites which promised online success overnight. I was skeptical. I didn't want to make money overnight, I wanted to properly understand how to make a profitable business from scratch online. I was determined that I would find a way somehow.

When I came across Affilorama one night I just knew it was what I had been looking for. The introduction was interesting, straight to the point and easy to understand even for me! I had a great feeling about it. I didn't have to give signing up to the Blueprint course much thought.

I have just signed up and so excited but pretty nervous too.

Hopefully will find some nice people here to help me when I inevitably hit loads of stumbling blocks! :)
cchvez13
Trust:
Hi,

I'm Ken Leon. Just joined Afillojet pack a few days ago. All the way IN USA, Florida state Sunshine state!
jsheets64
Trust:
Hello all. My name is Joe and I live in NC/USA. I am in my mid-50's and I have been dabbling in online business for a few years (Amazon, Ebay, FB marketing, etc)with vairous degrees of success. But nothing really worked. I have decided that 2019 is going to be my year to dive all-in to affiliate marketing. I have an acct with Clickbank and have signed on to Clickfunnels.
My current situation is pretty dire. I have "job" that really doesn't pay all my bills each month.My wife lost her job in the spring and is working 4 part-time jobs. We have healthcare, but it costs me $500/mo. I am pretty much broke and in 10's of thousands in debt. But I am still hopeful because I know I have the drive and work ethic to succeed. I just keep losing my way when I start a project. I guess I need a mentor who will keep me focused, on track and accountable. The problem is, like I said, I am broke! I can't come up with 1000's of $$ to buy into a program or join a mastermind so I signed up here to have access to the forum and free info to try one last time to make it as an online marketer.
I look forward to getting some actionable information here and eventually getting back on my feet!
seemaruturaj
Trust:
Hello everyone,

My name is Seema, I'm new to IM and very excited about Affilojetpack.
I look forward to working with all of you.
thanks
mukherji.sujoy
Trust:
My name is Sujoy Mukherji. I am an Internet Marketer, Entrepreneur & a Wealth Coach Mentor. I’m a full-time affiliate marketer and founder of the Affiliate Hub Blog @ moderator removed link
Last edited by maryt on 12 Feb 19 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no promotional link within the post

clickscrowd
Trust:
Hey there,
I am a representative of a unique affiliate network called Clickscrowd™.
Looking forward connecting with all of you guys here.