Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

I am looking for dating traffic

support92_283
Trust:

I am looking for dating traffic

Hello guys
Please ping me if you have good dating traffic. GEO - Tier 1, men 35+
We pay $6 per sign up.
You can also write me on Skype - nikita_fedorovich
b8agency
Trust:
Its harder to make money with than it was couple years ago but it’s not because people are not interesting into dating anymore, it’s because of the competition.
icoverified
Trust:
Nowadays peoples are not interested in dating because many dating sites are creating problems like they say it's free but after entering their site they started asking for charges. and creating spammy so people won't come to a dating site now days
VeroStyle

surya
Trust:
Hi There. If you are still interested I'll be happy to help :)
pls add me on telegram- suryajain0 and pls mention you contacting from affilorama.
dala
Trust:
If you need dating traffick then what you will have to do is create a dating website because that is the only way. If you cannot then you will have to search for another solution because affiliate marketig is kind of complicated like that when it comes to traffick. You need to create a good landig page for that.

This topic was started on Jan 21, 2020 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.