Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Do I keep my affiliate Store?

mrsyardbroom
Trust:

Do I keep my affiliate Store?

I'm wondering whether to keep my affiliate marketing store. I'm just coming back into affiliate marketing. I'm updating my website and I'm about to start work on the online store. It takes a lot of work to keep something like this up to date. It means downloading a lot of product feeds and putting them into a database. No sooner have you done that than the feeds are all updated by the merchants and you have to do it all over again. Does anyon else on here have an online store or do you just put affiliate links into your web pages?
soleseriouss
Trust:
It completely depends on the strategy you follow. You can have an online affiliate store or just place the links on website its completely your call.
Buy Sneakers & Streetwear Online @ Sole Seriouss https://soleseriouss.com/

mrsyardbroom
Trust:
I was just wondering if anyone else has an online store and how they manage it. Is there a course available through Affilorama that would help?