Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Outsourcing Article Spinning - How much does it cost?

snikadin
Trust:

Outsourcing Article Spinning - How much does it cost?

Hello everyone!
I am getting frustrated with all this work and I've come to the decision that I have to outsource the spinning of my articles because if I don't I think I'll quit with Internet Marketing altogether. I have the software "The Best Spinner" and while it's good, it takes me some 5-6 hours to spin an article with 4 paragraph variations, 4sentence variations and then word variations.

Does anyone have good experience with outsourcing spinning. What does it usually cost? What kind of service do you get for that money and what's the result like? I guess you want a native English speaker so that the content makes sense.I can provide the spinner with my software.

Many thanks
/snikadin
Last edited by Guest on 23 Sep 10 3:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: seo

devintx
Trust:
Hi snikadin,

Article spinning is a pain, and in my opinion one of the first things you should outsource. You could be using that time and mental energy on better tasks...

I have used http://www.pastorizo.com/ in the past and been very happy with the price/results.

Good luck!
The Challenge: $10k/mo in 365 days - www.devinelder.com

PremiumMember
ukruch
Trust:
Hey

I'm surprised it's taking you so long to spin with 'the best spinner', I've heard that it really is the best spinner and the video on the sales page makes it look so quick and easy, how come it's taking so long?
snikadin
Trust:
Thanks for your reply!
Well, I guess it's a good spinner but why should it be fast? If I want to do paragraph spinning, it doesn't help at all. If I want to do sentence spinning it doesn't help at all. If I want to do word spinning then yes it's good because it has a thesaurus but there's no way in hell you can pick those "import user favorites" and get a readable article hehe.

And I hear that word spinning isn't effective and paragraph/sentence/html spinning is better and TBS doesn't help with this. How do you guys approach spinning? Any else got any good spinning solution suggestions? Maybe you know of a spinner personally who's doing a great job at an affordable price tag?
keithdhd
Trust:
Hey snikadin,

I use HumanRewriter. They're a bit more expensive than hiring an outsourcer probably but it's really easy. You can take the spun article they produce and replace the separator character (they use a different separator) and put it straight into AMA.

They do get backlogged sometimes. Often you have to wait a week or so to get your article.

http://www.humanrewriter.com

Keith
snikadin
Trust:
I was recommended Humanrewriter by someone else as well but when I signed up and deposited $10 USD and realized that if you want 5 sentences variations in a 700 word article you have to pay $21 I quickly changed my mind and asked for a refund. I can't really afford $21 dollars for 1 article rewrite. So does anyone know of any better cheaper options?
smuigal
Trust:
Hi Snikadin,

My first thought is your spinning far too much. But then again, if you make just ONE article go very far, then I guess spinning it to that extent could work well for you.

Outsourcing is also a difficult task at times. I have gone through many writers and now I have three. One of my writers is excellent, always on time, native English and her spelling and grammar are stellar. One of my writers is a wonderful writer, has not as wonderful grammar but always is on time. My last writer is a bit flaky, writes well, but not "that" reliable.

I have fired about 6 writers to narrow it down to those three.

I use AMA and over time I have seen good results (not high competition) from my article spinning efforts of just 30% in AMA. With your Best Spinner you could probably get this done in minutes.

However, if you are spinning an article to use for Web 2.0 pages than I think the extra effort of spinning each sentence at least twice is a good idea. In addition I would vary the paragraph lengths and the sentence lengths.

Here's what you could do with one really well spun article:

Submit it to AMA and or any other program of this type.
Create multiple web 2.0 pages
Submit it to multiple article directories
Create a powerpoint with the main points and turn it into an article video to post to media sites.
Submit all the RSS feeds of the pages you just created to RSS feeders
Social bookmark your web 2.0 pages
Ping all pages URL's and RSS feeds

Take a break and go for a walk because you will need it.

So, one article can go a very very loooong way. I would say that you can cut back the spinning amount down to save yourself some money. My top writer would probably spin a 700 word article (each sentence rewritten 2 times) for about $12.00. I would have to check because usually the articles are no longer than 550 words. So really $21.00 for the amount of rewritten sentences of a 700 word article was a good deal.

You'll find a lot of different opinions on what to do and how to do it. What it will boil down to is what you are willing to do, what you can afford to do, and what you discover is needed. Which in the end is something like, "Just how much do I have to do in order to get good results?" Experience teaches us this.

The amount you spin an article will depend on what you use it for. Try not to stress too much so you don't give up too soon. I usually get an average of over 85% acceptance rate at articles that I spin at 30% to 40% in AMA. Many times 100% acceptance.

Wishing you better days,
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

dtrance
Trust:
The Best Spinner or any spinner software for that matter,is best suited for word variations.If you do paragraph or sentence variations,then you are actually doing manual human writing.

I find the Best Spinner very useful,faster and more sensible than any spinner I have ever used.Moreover,it has variations for short phrases.I always use word variations to produce 85% unique spins that are perfectly readable.Whereas,I took 3.5 hours to write 3 articles,it now takes me 1 hour to create a 3-spin article with the Best Spinner...killing 3 birds with one stone! ha ha ha.

I am not a fan of paragraph spinning or sentence spinning because that is actually human writing to begin with.You may as well,outsource or write your original articles,then use the Best Spinner to make more versions.
semantics
Trust:
It depends on your budget.

If you have the cash, then go for it.

If you don't then buy a decent spinner software. The best without a doubt is the one that mark ling was promoting a little while ago. I can't remember the name but I am definitely buying it at the end of this month. Hope someone can remember it? I know it costs $77
nilehadwards
Trust:
I had used SENuke SEO software in which I did article spinning. I would appreciate for them output,it was really good.
PremiumMember
rozberry
Trust:
Semantics,

I think you are referring to Rapid Reriter.

I purchased it on the fly a month or so back and have used it some. I am a new at this and learning rapidly but I think the provider of RR has a good product and is interested in supporting and improving the product. I've had several updates since purchasing and each one has enhanced the product more.

Hope that helps ....

Tracy
Rozberry

fostin7
Trust:
I use rapid rewriter but outsourcing this task is what I need to do know it takes so long to do this.
faradina
Trust:
Hi Fostin7,

Try posting a fixed price job on elance or odesk and see how much providers will bid on it. You will then get an idea of how much to offer on a fixed-price or hourly basis from their bids and their estimated time to complete. If you will go ahead and hire through elance or odesk, first make sure to ask for samples so that you know the capability of your outsourcer.
wallen1975
Trust:
Also, make sure to specify WHEN you want the work finished and that you WILL cancel the contract if it's not completed by then. I have a lot of work outsourced and I go through a lot of different contractors. Quite frequently I have people who apply for jobs, have excellent credentials, great samples, and then they only finish part of the assignment or I hire them and then never hear from them again or they take forever to finish (I had this problem all the time until I started putting in my ad that the work MUST be done by the deadline).

You could also hire a VA (virtual assistant). Here are two sites that have people available to work for you FULL TIME:
http://www.onlinejobs.ph/
http://www.bestjobs.ph/
FREE Video On Creating Authority Site Content ---> http://realauthoritysites.com

fostin7
Trust:
I've tried freelancer.com and no offence but the quality is sooo poor. And the few who applied and offered quality content just dissapeared... I need a serious place to hire people.. it's so hard to outsource this task and find the right person!
smuigal
Trust:
I too have found freelancer very difficult. I have found a few good people there but they don't last. I recently have tried Elance and found a good writer for reasonable cost.

It just seems that you have to constantly find new people no matter how things work out. At least that is how it's going for me.

:)
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

fostin7
Trust:
back to topic.

I don't know how much should I pay... is $15 good for a 350-400 words article to be rewritten and spun 2 times? I don't know how much should I pay.. what's the cheapest way to find good writers? odesk? elance? services provided in forums like warrior forums?

I'm totally lost and I can't find a good person to do this job... I'm still having a hard time and the turnaround time is usually 7-10 days! that's crazy.. :\
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I usually pay 15/article. they write original and spin each sentence 3 times with 1 subspin in each rewrite. I got mine at the local college. a student who writes and spins for me. he usually can do about an article a day, sometimes two due to his schedule, but local college kids are always looking for some extra beer money, and you may wind up with a full time staff member if you treat them well.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

ray48021
Trust:
Well I have used Elance for Article Writing and Articles Were Really Good Quality. If you outsource, go to Elance, GetAFreeLancer and see what the going rates are and browse around and post a job and you'll find alot of great writers that will allow you to free up some of your spare time!

Good Luck,
Ray Gollis
Learn How To Defend Yourself and Stay Fit At The Same Time
http://martialartsandnutrition.weebly.com/my-blog.html

Read Articles Why It is important to combine physical fitness with a proper diet http://martialartsandnutrition.blogspot.com/

fastnobull
Trust:
I find it best for the long-term if you write the articles with a personality. You'd have to be good, but I think this is what makes your info stand out from all the rest.

That being said, I have dabbled in outsourcing articles and you just have to be reasonable with your pay, and you will find some good quality writers out there.
teresa fernandez
Trust:
smuigal wrote:Hi Snikadin,

My first thought is your spinning far too much. But then again, if you make just ONE article go very far.... Wishing you better days,
Chrisi

Wow Chrisi, what a good replay! Very helpful. Thanks!
joebertjavol
Trust:
Depending on where you would outsource these spinning tasks, the payments would vary.

As said in the previous posts, you should just advertise your job offer and hire the right people. You need to be cautious nowadays though especially that a lot of people are pretending to know a lot but they really don't. You might want to use monitoring tools for these people who will do the tasks.

Most of all, create a good working relationship with these employees. You can go a long way if you treat them well.
kumar.replicon
Trust:
First of all, do you think its safe spinning articles? I believe, its one of the black hat techniques, so avoid doing it, instead, recruit or outsource a content writer and get some articles written, I mean new articles.

This would be safe and a good marketing technique too. Moreover when you outsource, do not forget to use a tracking tool to track the person working. Else you will get into trouble later on. We use Time Clock for tracking all our outsourced employees or freelancers, since its the only proof we have got to believe that they work for number of hours.
Time Clock

mark schaaf
Trust:
I myself don't do any article spinning, I wright all my articles and only post on a few places so I don't think about spinning. I think for my main niche it is better to have original article in a few places then many articles that are almost the same in many places. I often find my well written articles on peoples blogs with my link added because they liked the article so if it is really good people will spread it around.
Mark

joshjocky
Trust:
When u come to the decision of using spinned articles, you can use article spinner software which is broadly available in internet. using manual writers may take more time and cost, so its useful idea of using article spinners. But we cant expect more quality from the machine spun articles.
akowally
Trust:
I believe you can just hire someone to rewrite articles. This will be best for both you and the search engines.
Use the link below to apply for the Payoneer Card and Get FREE $25
http://earnonlinewisely.com/go/payoneer

This topic was started on Mar 21, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.