Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

on page optimization

lendingjobs
Trust:

on page optimization

On Page is a very essential part of seo. Entire game of the SEO round around the On Page of the Website.We have to Use the keywords in the on page. Like put all the very important keywords in the title tag.Rest of tags in the H1 Tag and description to fast optimize the keywords.
anuj2911
Trust:
On page has much more... Title tags, meta description, picture tags, URL, Keyword density, keyword placement (first sentence, last sentence)
Header tags
Italics and Bold of words
Bullets
Relevant content !!
esolutions
Trust:
You also need to be careful not to overoptimize (otherwise known as stuffing the crap out of) your pages.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

ams01
Trust:
Yes are we now not supposed to have the keyword in the first paragraph? Think I read this somewhere

Alan
leuryp
Trust:
ams01 wrote:Yes are we now not supposed to have the keyword in the first paragraph? Think I read this somewhere

Alan

You can but just don't repeat the keyword to much in the article. Make the article good for the readers and not for the search engine. As keyword isn't repeated to many times and has a good reading flow you should be fine.
sibz.solutions
Trust:
Guys you all posted valuable information. But how about the robots.txt files, sitemap.xml files to be submitted on the server. These should be considered as important as other stuff for good SEO

Regards,
SibzSolutions.com
*Link removed by moderator*
mark.morgan
Trust:
The most effective strategy in 2012 however (social media powered SEO) requires an integrated approach, with on-page content promoted off-page within the main social media channels. Please click on the following link to find out more about social media SEO - the future proofed SEO strategy that delivers outstanding results now.
vikassingal2002
Trust:
Most of the people ignore On page Optimization techniques. Starting from Title tags, Meta tags, H1, h2, h3, And going up to W3C Validation are must things ....they should be considered while making the web sites. Also keyword positioning has a lot to do with On page optimization. Never ignore it...Put valid stress on it...
Some FREE Edu Links

industrialgears.jv
Trust:
In on page technique we use coding part of the website, all tasks performed on live website.
On page mainly includes:-
Meta tags
content optimization
url optimization
title optimization
content optimization
image optimization
search engine submission.
contactus1
Trust:
On page optimization is one of the starting process of seo which is useful to do website activities like keyword research, tittle tag, mata tags and meta description etc..
addisonjohn800
Trust:
On Page Optimization is a very important part of SEO .Techniques of on page optimization are used inside the web page.It increases the rank of your web site.Meta description,meta key words,title, meta tags,anchor text are main techniques.
albertstephen0
Trust:
On Page optimization is a important thing we need to do in our page. The Title Tag – The MOST important aspect of on-page SEO, just take our word for it. The Body Text (focus on the body text in bold, for this denotes strong emphasis to the search engines) The first sentence in the body text and the first words used per sentence are the most important ones for advanced on-page SEO necessities (Make it humanly readable and SE readable — The words used in the first sentence are most important due to the implementation of Google’s LSI algorithm)
Last edited by albertstephen0 on 27 Jul 12 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

dany.traversy
Trust:
ams01 wrote:Yes are we now not supposed to have the keyword in the first paragraph? Think I read this somewhere

Alan

I read somewhere that some sites can rank first on a keyword without having the keyword in their body text. I don't think, it's that important.
Dany87
Community Manager at Affiliate United Kingdom
http://www.affiliate-unitedkingdom.com/

PremiumMember
jimcoe
Trust:
There is no doubt that your core key phrase should be in the first paragraph of body text and also in headers, link anchor text, and in other locations throughout your page - but not at a high "keyword density" (i.e. keyword stuffing) nor used too often in headers.

As evidence of this, SEO tools, like the better WordPress SEO plugins, flag these omissions as SEO errors. And it's well-known industry standard best practice.

Also see this (and many other) Affilorama Lesson:
6 On-Page SEO Factors

The Affiloblueprint course has excellent detailed info on discovering, analyzing and correctly using key words. And such analysis is financially critical in PPC campaigns as well.

Hope this helps...
_jim coe
leviserichard
Trust:
In search engine optimization, on-page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results. These factors are controlled by you or by coding on your page. Examples of on-page optimization include actual HTML code, meta tags, keyword placement and keyword density
yougpeter
Trust:
On page optimization is very important these days but not highly important. In these days it is very important to to over put keyword.Good is like 1% in one post.

robertval123
Trust:
On page optimization is the the best way to promote websites.The seonext complaints provides on page tasks.In on page the websites is promoted from inside the website. The work is done directly on the site which will be promoted on search engines.
pettermill86
Trust:
Apart from your tips, we should optimize our site's page load & crawl errors. As well always try to update your web site's content for effective results!!

esolutions
Trust:
On-page has become even more important after the panda update:

1. especially because you can overoptimize and destroy your site
and
2. because it is the one thing that you can control 100% where everything else is subject to the whims of Google (IE, one day you're on top of the world building links on BMR and the next they are worthless)

Too many people overlook proper on-page optimization and go straight for the linkbuilding.

I'm nearly finished with the development of a tool that will help you complete your on-page optimization quickly and accurately!
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

picasoflake
Trust:
On-page is better way to promote website and get more business it totally depend on the technical coding...for more information i had search SEO company named --- SEO Perth *Link removed by moderator*
smoberhampur
Trust:
Hello Everyone,

On-page optimization is a set of rules to creating web pages according to SEO techniques. On-page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your web site or Web page listing in natural search results. These factors are controlled by you or by coding on your page. For example: on-page optimization include actual HTML code, meta tags, keyword placement and keyword density.

Best Regards,
Charles Myers
blogvkp
Trust:
On Page SEO can be made easy if you have someone to guide you in each and every step. I am a wordpress user and use free plugin " wordpress seo by yoast ".

Few of the important point are :

Considering the page layout and structure :

In your home page, the post title should be in H2
In single post page it should be H1
Usually elegant looking themes uses the widget title as H2, but it should be in H5 or H4

Content are customization :
    You title should have your main target keyword
    Your first 50 words should have you main keyword ( make it bold or italic )
    Last para graph should have you targeted keyword
    Using H2 within your post, t highlight important section ( use LSI Words )
    Using closely related keywords ( use google adwords keyword suggestion tools : exact match )
    Keeping your main word density to 1 to 2 percent, and then use LSI, Synonyms others..

I am just a student, but I think the above information are correct..
PremiumMember
jimcoe
Trust:
Joost de Valk (known as "Yoast") has excellent SEO on-page analysis and advice built into his top quality SEO plugin for WordPress (called "WordPress SEO"). Joost also has good marketing and webmastering advice for WordPress at his website, Yoast.com. For example, he has tutorials on implementing the Google "Author" system and connecting to "Google +", etc.

Also see his Google Analytics WordPress plugin.

"WordPress SEO" is my favorite plugin for SEO on WordPress and I think of Joost as one of my great online resources, like Affilorama is.
nigeljones123
Trust:
I agree 100% Jim. I installed WordPress SEO plugin a few days ago and it has been really helpful to a newbie like me. Great plugin and very easy to use. It has really helped me get my first website up and running. http://www.photography-internships.com/ I think I would be still struggling with the on page SEO without this wonderful plugin. :)
joshjocky
Trust:
Onpage optimization considers much more terms. Like,
Title
meta description
Tags
unique content
Regular updates
tag line
OBL
IBL
URL
images
themes
aaron71191
Trust:
On-page SEO is very impotent and your page must be seo friendly , so that you can have good high rank and one should concentrate on the "content optimization" because it is the most impotent factor of the on-page seo .
regards ,
eCommAngels

j.sridharraja
Trust:
Is that possible to bring up our website without using article submissions.....? if yes means plz list out the best techniques for off page optimization.....
daviskathy393
Trust:
Onpage brings your keyword high ranking and also low ranking..Like if you are going to insert many keywords repeatedly then you will be the looser.....
ambreen
Trust:
On page seo is only the best way to optimize site and get good ranking. The SEO service of on page optimization basically deals with fine-tuning the on page factors like Contents, Internal linking, Keyword density and etc in the website. On page factor in turn will help the website rank high in the most popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN and etc.Look at this http://www.buraq-technologies.com
allenhill9999
Trust:
On-Page SEO is the process of ensuring that the search engines understand what your page is about. This is done by structuring the page around a Keyword so that when that Keyword is typed into the search box your page is seen by the search engines as highly relevant.
hongtauber
Trust:
On page optimization refers to anything that is done on the webpage itself, if done properly then it is one of the most effective ways of optimizing your website and this also helps in improving website ranking. It is pretty much important factor in enhancing the visibility of the concerned website on the search engines. This will help in directing more and more target audience on your website.
SEO Company India Portfolio:

petersmith5544
Trust:
On Page Optimization is most important part of search engine optimization. On Page Optimization is a technique by means of which your web page gets a high ranking on various Search engines like yahoo, google MCN etc. On page factors are directly related to the content and structure of the website.
daljeet.kaur
Trust:
On page optimization is not only limited to optimize Title, Headings and description. It includes various other things like Image optimization, adding alt tags and title to the images, internal linking of pages, proper keyword density, relevant and fresh content, url should be seo friendly. Url should not include query strings.

This topic was started on May 30, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.