Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Market Strength Analysis Tool - What is SEO Competitiveness?

PremiumMember
joeleighton
Trust:

Market Strength Analysis Tool - What is SEO Competitiveness?

What factors are considered in "SEO Competitiveness" from the new market strength analysis tool?

Is it related to the "difficulty rating" from SEO analysis tool from Traffic Travis?

Thanks, Joe
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Joe

The two ratings are very similar - they are a combination of factors (such as how well optimized the top ten results are for that keyword etc.) that give you a rough idea of how difficult it might be to rank highly for that keyword phrase.

Of course just because a phrase might be competitive or difficult doesn't mean you can't give it a whirl - just look for related keywords using the keyword finder in Traffic Travis and find some high volume phrases in the same niche.

Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
joeleighton
Trust:
Thanks for that, Mark.

Could we take it a step further?

TT SEO Analysis for "beekeeping" USA says extremely difficult.

Market Strength Tool for "beekeeping".

daily search 201,000
competitiveness -competitive(60%)
payment strength -good(80%)
market strength -strong(66%)

So, tool says its a market that I should enter (i.e. strong).

TT says extremely difficulty to get on the 1st page.

Does this mean you have strong chances if you enter this niche, but don't target the "beekeeping" keyword.

Thanks, Joe
altuk71
Trust:
Hi, I am using this tool and all this numbers means nothing to me. What is the point to read "competitive"? And why search results not showing?
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Which tool are you referring to being the one you are using?

I think Traffic Travis's is fairly easy to understand. And relatively accurate. I've had a number of keywords that were listed as "relatively easy" that I ranked for quite easily (prior to Penguin) -- and I even have one I think is now on the front page (a buyer one at that ;) So his rankings are fairly decent.
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

altuk71
Trust:
This conversation is about "Market Strength Analysis Tool " you can find on thin website.

This topic was started on Nov 29, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.