Joined: 12 Dec 13
25 Mar 15 11:51 am
Making SEO Work for You is not Exactly Rocket Science
In today’s digital world, being found by major search engines can be the difference between success and failure. Although there are set guidelines for SEO, in many cases it has been found that strategies that work for one may not work for the other too.
The fact of the matter is that implementation of strategy acts like thin line between success and failure of SEO. Here are some tips that will put the power of SEO to work for you and provide you with a key advantage over your competitors:
· Rather than concentrating on main pages of your website, you should optimize the whole website. The incomplete optimization is one criterion that limits the potential traffic thereby creating hurdles in growth.
· Expand your focus to other forms of traffic like referrals, direct and social. In this modern era, relying solely on search would not give you any traction. By focusing on overall web presence of your website you can direct traffic towards your website from all possible directions.
· Linking strategy is the holy grail of SEO and it puts a huge impact on your PageRank as well as search engine ranking. You must ensure that the internal links are useful for users and provide some value to them. The same is applicable for external linking where users must check relevance and domain authority of the website.
· Don’t forget to optimize images. Using alt tag, you can optimize the images to make them SEO friendly.
· Do not share content just for the sake of it. It is biggest mistake you can make while engaging in social media optimization. While sharing on any social network you must focus on user engagement that can offer you leads and enhance overall brand image.
Understanding and turning search engine optimization (SEO) into a competitive advantage is critical for all organizations, especially those eager to outpace their competitors using technology.