Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Is Content Marketing New Trend in SEO?

lisahandson
Trust:

Is Content Marketing New Trend in SEO?

Hello Folks,

As we all know Content is King these day in SEO. My question is Is Content Marketing New Trend in SEO?
live webcasting services: webstreamworld.ae/services/live-video-streaming-dubai

aaron kaugman
Trust:
I can't say that it's nrew trend, but it's for sure a trend. And every year there are new trends in content marketing.
hcfgrizzly
Trust:
You said it right. Content is king in the SEO world and because Content Marketing can go hand in hand with good content you could say that Content Marketing is the queen of the SEO world
Affiliate Manager to The HCF Affiliate Program (30-50% RevShare - Special Niche Market)
== > http://affiliates.hcfaminoscience.com/

lubavakarandash
Trust:
Yes, I think content marketing is a trend now. And as for me, I like this very much, because it makes people produce more quality content directed at people.
kateorangefirst
Trust:
lisahandson wrote:Hello Folks,

As we all know Content is King these day in SEO. My question is Is Content Marketing New Trend in SEO?

It is the system that really helps. Content marketing is popular because it is a good way to find the right audience.
magentoocodewire2015
Trust:
Content marketing, No I don't hear about this nowadays. No doubt that Content is the king in the SEO kingdom. Maybe Content Marketing is the new trend, I am not sure about it.

This topic was started on Dec 04, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.